Sonic

Tiberium Essence v1.4 for C&C 3 Released

Version 1.4 of the popular Tiberium Essence mod for Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars has been released. Tiberium Essence brings back the some of the high technology units of Tiberian Sun to the game, as well as other goodies, new units, high quality 3D models, a good looking Tiberium and much more. This new version brings several new units to the battlefield such as the Jumpjet Trooper and Falcon Hover Tank for GDI, Razorback, Defiler, Conqueror and Assault Mothership for Scrin and the Phantom Repair Vehicle for Nod. The soundtrack is completely revamped with new music from Vlado32. This version also comes with several new upgrades, new models, improvements on gameplay and balance.

Visit the the Tiberium Essence profile at ModDB for the download. Tiberium Essence also has forums hosted at Project Perfect Mod, where everyone is able to find more information about the mod, post suggestions and interact with other fans of the mod.

Looks really impressive. The Mammoth Mk II and the classic titans are simply awesome. Look at the rail gins effects! Woo!

I forgot to mention, that is not a new trailer in the news post. That was originally posted back in October.

I forgot to mention, that is not a new trailer in the news post. That was originally posted back in October.

New to those that haven't seen it. ;)

Precisely, I didn't pay much attention to modifications much. So no doubt it looks new to me. Lol.

I love this mod so much that I really wanted to make an expansion pack to C&C3 using this mod with only mission maps.

this mod is really great. The additions to GDI makes them stand out. Infact the way GDI looks in Tiberium essence should have been the GDI of C&C3

And w00t for Railgun AA guns!

Really like the design of some of these new units. Clever even.

Shame about the framerate hits though.

Seems like there are a few mods I need to try out.

Hmm...took about an hour to sit and look at this mod, and well think im gonna reinstall TW just for this. Looks pretty damn awesome.

This actually makes we wanna play C&C3 again... but I don't really have the time. :(

I laughed a lot when the juggernaut scratched itself. :D Around 2:00 in the video.

I laughed a lot when the juggernaut scratched itself. :D Around 2:00 in the video.

Yes I remember cracking up when I first saw that. :P They should do more stuff like that with other units. :)

Yes I remember cracking up when I first saw that. :P They should do more stuff like that with other units. :)

They haven't actually added that, it's an old easter egg from C&C 3. Quite awesome though :P

They haven't actually added that, it's an old easter egg from C&C 3. Quite awesome though :P

I know it's part of C&C3. It would be funny if the Avatar did push ups while idle or if the Tripod took a nap or something. :P

I agree that would be pretty cool, push-ups reminiscent of ye olde Tib Dawn infantry.

A lot of units in C&C 3 had funny idle animations, RA3 as well.

I thought I saw the Juggernaut scratch in the dirt and then peck like a chicken one time, but it was only a glimpse and I must have stared at the thing for fifteen minutes to see it happen again, which it never did. Has anyone else observed this?

Yeah I have Nmenth, your not seeing things :P

Guest steven444

nice game thanks for sharing