Sonic

Renegade X 0.5 Beta Released

A brand new version of Renegade X has now been released and it's available for download right now. Version 0.5 Beta introduces lots of news stuff like new maps, buildings, weapons, and much more! Another exciting development for Renegade X is the fact that this will be the last final build for Unreal Tournament 3, because Renegade X is going standalone thanks to the Unreal Development Kit. Once the process is complete you will no longer require Unreal Tournament 3 to play.

renx05_release.jpg

Here are some previews of the new Walls and Under maps. Under has never looked so good.

renx_walls.jpg renx_under.jpg

Click here for the full Renegade X update that includes previews of the new look Repair Gun, Maps and Mods tools, the 0.4 to 0.5 change list and Mod of the Year voting. And of course downloads links for the latest release.

Another exciting development for Renegade X is the fact that this will be the last final build for Unreal Tournament 3, because Renegade X is going standalone thanks to the Unreal Development Kit. Once the process is complete you will no longer require Unreal Tournament 3 to play.

Yay! :thumbsup:

Only reason I haven't tried this mod out yet.

I really want to play this but I'm afraid my computer can't handle the epic graphics... :(

Guest Stevie_K

It's very pretty yes, but I actually don't find it that demanding. I can run it (with minor lag) on my avarage laptop.

Indeed it isn't, it's just running on the UT3 engine you know :P

Only four releases on this mod already? I wonder when the SP remake campaign will ever be finished?

Too bad I still don't have UT3 play. From the looks of this, this is probably the best UT3 mod on the field. For UT2004, Out of Hell is the best UT2004 add-on mod in the field.