Sign in to follow this  
Guest Azurebreath

Changes! See!

Guest Azurebreath

Hi there!

Well, first I should say this is the best editor I've used!

I've made a lot of changes (some units(clones),structures,rules...) on Red Alert mostly for multiplayer as the AI couldn't get much use of them! Most of the changes don't require much more than basic knowing of TIBED so U could change what I have missed to correct!

I'd appreciate if some of u could have a look and write me if it's OK or if it is complete nonsense! There are many positives and many negatives and not much time to work on them so further development I leave to u! There are few bugs which are ocurring if there are too many players and units but normally it's not necessary to biuld enormous armies!

My ICQ is 170042000-contact me and Ill send u the edit file! U need TIBED and RED ALERT! Use it on map with more resources although it's OK on any and where water forces are usable to see all units! Please leave comments after that as well as ideas for later changes or the changes themselves! Play mostly multiplayer but first try against the AI to get familiar! To see the more interestiing part of the changes a bit of 007 stufff should come to use!

Azure