Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 4: Special Edition?

We have had no news about any confirmed special or collectors editions of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight. And with the game just over a month away you would think we would heard something by now. Anyway, a Dutch gaming retail site has a listing for Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight Special Edition that includes....

• Steelbook pack
  • Code for additional missions
  • Code for soundtrack

So I guess that's better than nothing and great for Dutch C&C fans. But I get the feeling this is more of a region specific thing so we probably won't being seeing anything similar in New Zealand, Australia, USA or the UK.

I thought C&C4 The Collector's Edition would be a wise choice for a special edition. C&C4 probably won't get any type of special edition at all in some countries, not to mention there might be a Kane's Edition once again.

I wonder what kind of stuff Singapore is going to get for C&C4 that no one else on Earth will get.

Since currently C&C4 has ATI and AMD as the sponsors, maybe an ATI related product (Radeon 5XXX cards pls!) could tie in with the collectors edition will probably be great!

Edited by Malevolence

I'm Dutch, and I can confirm this is true. Yesterday I was at a shop, and I've seen a black box with big letters printed on it(in Dutch): Pre-order Command & Conquer 4 and receive automatically the Special Edition on the day of release!

That was all the info that there was at the shop. The box was plain and emply, and I couldn't get any wiser via the cashier. Didn't bought it yet though. I'm not planning to buy C&C4 right away. I was thinking to get it some time after the release, so I know the thoughts about the game from other people.

Also, the price of the SE was the same as the normal edition would probably be: 50 euro's.

It's not Dutch, it's Belgian though :P

I wonder what kind of stuff Singapore is going to get for C&C4 that no one else on Earth will get.

Kinda disappointing that nothing special (T-shirt and a Tote Bag) was in the pre-order program except we get S$15 discount which is very useful if we own previous C&C games!

Here's the link:

http://www.ea.com.sg/cc4/

Cool thanks for the link...

I love the fact that you are getting a recyclable tote bag with C&C4... you can use it to carry your game back to the store to trade it in or get a refund!

:)