Sonic

RA3: Uprising Nominated for BAFTA Video Game Award

The annual British Academy Video Game Awards has revealed this year's nominees and once again there is Command & Conquer presence. Red Alert 3: Uprising has been included in the list of nominees for the Best Strategy Game along with other popular RTS games like Empire: Total War, Halo Wars and some others.

uprings_bafta.jpg

The awards ceremony will take place on March 19th, and will stream live on BAFTA.org. Fans can vote for the big Game of Year Award if they wish. Full details can be found here.

Whatever, Uprising was epic.

Whatever, Uprising was epic.

Demo-like campaigns, no multiplayer, only on digital format. Yeah, epic game :rolleyes:

Demo-like campaigns, no multiplayer, only on digital format. Yeah, epic game :rolleyes:

Damned straight. At least we have more options this year - I swear last year was basically a severe drought.

HERESY!

Uprising was FAIL!

QFT. It was one of the worst C&C games ever developed but it's not even close to being called epic fail. I think BAFTA made a huge mistake on this when they didn't know of Uprising's ratings. Although the UK supported RA3 hugely, but really this doesn't fit in. It's not even epic at all.

This game neither has a patch nor it has MP features and it cannot be bought as retail, but as a digital download only. The only feature I am happy with Uprising is the Uprising Mod SDK for the RA3 Mod SDK.

Edited by purplescrin

Uprising is fine for an expansion pack, so it doesn't have MP, you have RA3 for that.

Though I don't know about it getting an award.. But then I don't really care about video game rewards, they all seem so, shallow.

Uprising is great, I'm very happy my my purchase.

Whether it deserves the nomination is another thing entirely.

Some of you guys are totally screwed in the head. Something positive happens and all you can do is piss all over it with your **** internet vocabulary like "fail" :rolleyes:

Seriously, a year later and your still going on that Uprising has no MP as if that's a bad thing. Uprising was damn good value if ask me. In the end I really don't care if it wins an award. I don't give a crap about so called awards for any thing, games, movies, TV shows, music.... its one persons opinion anyway.

Uprising had the best value for money of any game EA has produced imo.