J-Fire_Man

What do you think about General Leang?

Your opinion about General Leang strenght  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Powerfull
    • Normal
    • It sucks

Well, I just want to know about your opinion about General Leang when you used her technology in skirmish or online. She must be still in the same technology in challenge without adding something to her technology if you want to share your opinion. Is she very powerfull or weak?

There are two things I find with playing with her that are a little offputting. First, there is the units she does not use that are in fact quite useful. For example, Leang uses American Rangers as opposed to the Red Guard. I prefer the Red Guard because you can easily mass your forces with them. Also, if she uses the best of the best it's funny there is no Assault Troop Crawler or King Rapter, or Emperor. I guess it would be a little much for her to use the best units of the other generals on top of everything else though. The other thing is building a balenced force. If you were going to be conventional then you would have, say, Paladins and Pathfinders at the front, Commanches just behind, Humvees with Tow Missiles backing up the Paladins and Tomahawks at the back. But with Leang you have to work out how best to use a Quad Cannon, Overlord and Avenger in a team, so you basically have to learn everything again with her. Other than that I think she's good.

Guest rush4you

WHO THE **** IS GENERAL LEANG????????????

General Leang, or The Tigeress, is the last, secret general you face in Zero Hour's Challenge. She is a Dragon Class 4 star general, the highest ranking of the Chinease, and uses the best technology from all three sides. After beating the other generals your army heads to the ChinaTibet boarder, where the Tigeress orders you to leave. Of course you ignore her, and she wipes you out with a Particle Cannon, Scud Storm and Nuclear Missile. Then you have to try and beat her. She can also be unlocked to play in Skirmish if you play your cards right.

Well, if there is anyone who still don't know General Leang, you can see her face in General Leang's avatar. It's strange that there is still someone who doesn't know her.

BRTD says:

She can also be unlocked to play in Skirmish if you play your cards right.

What do you mean? Can you play her after beating her on Hard? So that you can play her without a mod or somethin?

I cannot recall how to do it exactly. There are several ways going around to accomplish it, all revolving around diffirent ways of beating Challenge mode. One thing I can tell you is that just beating Challenge with the one general will not accomplish this. I can also tell you that other hidden generals such as Ironside had been dropped from the game.

There is also a way to unlock her by going into one of the files and editing the text from 'no' to 'yes' cant remember which file, there is some debate between my friends as to whether this unlocks her for only skirmish, or skirmish and challenge mode, will try and find out and post it here later.

I think General Leang is great. She has all of the 3 heroes. I like the combination of using Black Lotus as money hacker and building capturer, Jarmen Kell as infantry killer, and Colonel Burton as bomber. But I don't like her tanks and infantry. And it's hard to get three of them, cause I must build 3 superweapons.

General Ironside, I have faced him, his a tough General. Is there any mod to enabled him? I've seen the list of Generals picture but none of his picture. Please tell me if anyone have one!

Yeh, there is a mod in which you have USA, China and GLA super general. And you can play them.

You can find it at and then the mod called Pro Gen.

You have faced General Ironside? Can you recall how?

Download General Challenge map in this site in Zero Hour map download. You will face him. Hi is a really tough General.

There is also a way to unlock her by going into one of the files and editing the text from 'no' to 'yes' cant remember which file' date=' there is some debate between my friends as to whether this unlocks her for only skirmish, or skirmish and challenge mode, will try and find out and post it here later.[/quote']

Black-Hand, I think General Leang won't be unlocked in challenge mode, she will be only available in Skirmish and online. I have explore Zero Hour files and I think it's impossible if you not mod it.

Yeh' date=' there is a mod in which you have USA, China and GLA super general. And you can play them.

You can find it at and then the mod called Pro Gen.[/quote']

Can you give me more detail to find it?

General Leang is useless as both a human & an AI........

As a human they try to build all superweapons & all heros. This is stupid cos i just send in a suicude rebel sricke (i play as demoltion general) to blow up there base follwed by super scud storm & terroist bikers!

As an AI it doesnt even know how to use units with each other!

There were two generals kicked from the game, Ironsides who had same stuff as leang ( but american) & a GLA generals whose workers could build all GLA con yards

GENERAL JUHIZ LIVES

Actually no, I do not try and build the superweapons and heroes. One tactic I do favor is using the tunnel networks for the Overlords, or maybe send in some Helixs or fighters. Because you can get the advanced weapons early, you can use the Auroras, for example, and take out any part of your opponant's base. Speaking of aircraft, the King Raptor provides excellent defence for your base, and if you were to base these up with Commanches it will make any attack that much harder to succeed, especially if that attack was comprised of infantry that would be be undetected by the Commanche's stealth and shredded by it's guns.

You may be an acception but I still think i could beat you!

Just cant stop those nasty rebel ambush suicide bombers ontop of your new built expensive overlords!!!

I LIVE!

PS. HAHAHA My tunnels can blow up!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Yes you can. Have you ever heard of the Pathfinder? Specially trained snipers who are hidden from ther enemy, and can pick off targets at great distances. And do you really think I would not have Chain Guns on the Overlord?

no you dont understand! Heres how it goes:

ME:Radar van scan, ooh, look, 5 new, nice shiny overlords, ready for dying!

ME:Drop some rebels right on top of them!

YOU:oh no, rebels, shoot them!

Kills one

ME:Select all rebels, press suicide, rebels blow up, so do overlords!

yeh but you can only do rebel ambush every 4 minutes. And if you keep a distance between the overlords then the overlords will be fine.

And...can suicide rebels take out Commanches and Helixs? I would love for you to tell me how.

1. Rebel ambushes are annoying, can get me more GPs

2. Quad cannons rip through pathetic aircraft!

3. Scorpions drive up next to overlords (i have enough), go boom, you overlords die at a higher cost for you than for me, remaining scorpions take the salvage & get better!

NOD IS THE SCORPION

Quad Cannons against a Helix rush? Or trying to shoot at Stealth Fighters and Auroras? I have yet to see anything get close enough to an Overlord rush for using Bali bombing tactics, either.