J-Fire_Man

What do you think about General Leang?

Your opinion about General Leang strenght  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Powerfull
    • Normal
    • It sucks

I have played against challenging opponants, especially ones who play as the USA, and have yet to come across a foolproof Amrozi endorsed tactic for the GLA. You seem to think one suicide attack would wipe out a whole attacking force. I have yet to see this. Furthermore I had tried using the demolitions general, and have found that he doesn't have much that other GLA do not and his suicide bombings are not as effective as using something like Angry Mobs.

Exploding angy mobs are nasty buggers but they tend to blow each other up..............

If you knew the sheer amount of units you put into an attacking force, then you would see how devastating it can be!

Just wait till i build the demo generals super scud storm with extra high explosive scuds that can reduce a base to rubble!

One of these followed by a rebel suicide ambush can take out a command centre, then my scud launchers do the rest as my tanks decimate you attack force!

I don't know how to tell you this, but any superweapon followed by a paradrop or ambush of some description would destroy a Command Centre. And this may sound like a dumb question, but wouldn't the anthrax from your Scud Storm kill any troops you might used in an ambush?

The demo generals scud storm has no anthrax scuds!

Its all pure high explosive madness!

PS. Do you think 9 nukes on 1 base is overkill?

I have used double that many, but depending on who you ask turtling like that is frowned upon (like camping in first person shooters, only not as severe). No anthrax in the Scud Storm, you say? Wouldn't using your general skill to deploy a tunnel be better though? I would think a tunnel with ten Maraudas behind your opponant's base would be better off than rebels who would be slaughtered by Chain Guns, Pathfinders and the like. Such tactics have won me battles in the past.

A tunnel attack with marauders IS very destructive, but i need my GPs first & guess where i get them from...

I didnt turtle that much, i mean i still attacked.

I HATE RUSHERS!

using my moderator powers on Renegade on the only server i play on I KICK ALL CAMPERS! HERE THAT CAMPERS, YOUR NEXT!

PS Rushers in Emperor are much easier to deal with...............

I take it you don't want to see the replay of me descimate an opponant with sixty or seventy Overlords then.

And I gave away my copy of Emperor when a computer tech fixed my old computer.

60-70 overlord OMFG! That is a lot!

But i have a saved replay of me sending 200 terrorist bikers in to crush an enemy base just as easily!

But 60-70 overlords, OMFG again!

Thats like, like, like, oh i dont know what the hell its like but that is destructive power in a can!

How did you afford it all?

I captured a few oil derricks and that other building that makes vehicles cheaper. Then I used Hackers to supply additional funds and Black Lotus to hack into the Supply Centre. I even upgraded all the Overlords with Chain Guns and Speaker Towers. It didn't take as long as I thought, half an hour perhaps. The Overlords were my defence as well, so I didn't have to spend money on other areas.

However you did it, that is impressive, VERY impressive.

The most overlords i had was ten. that was when i was the stealth general.

I stole a chinese dozer & you can guess the rest..

I suppose they were all stealth overlords so ten was quite enough though.

YOU HAVE SCARRED MY BRAIN FOREVER

It was very cool, I have to admit. Still, if you're going to trample the GLA under your tank treads, you shouldn't do it by halves. Indeed, when General Leang talks about tanks, like when she talks about rage and tanks, I think an Overlord rush would please her.

:D A smiling Tigeress is a happy Tigeress. :D

The only time i ever saw Leang smile was when i whopped hes @$$ in challange!

Hmm, maybe some stealth overlords would bring a smile to her face! lol.

Screw it all. Juhiz sucks! Go for stelth any time! :lol:

I think you mean the other way around, the avater is when she wins. If you beat her she doesn't look that happy.

Don't listen to him, he thinks hes something "special" according to his Renegade clan, which i'm looking forward to owning in the near future.... :D

General Leang is a tough apponent but all her units are centered around power rather than strategics....

Don't listen to him, he thinks hes something "special" according to his Renegade clan, which i'm looking forward to owning in the near future.... :D

I know what you mean. Sometimes when people boast you have to take it with a grain of salt, although the verdict is still out on General immeyourenot.

Oh, my previous post did go through. It hadn't come up before.

I'm back online after a month of being sick. I can only use my left arm now. Hey Leang, what happened to your rank? You have already got a custom rank??? I have seen your posts here and it looks like that you are often use General Leang in skirmish.

About General Leang, she is great I think. She got all heroes, all superweapons, and the most important is she got a Bounty Cash special power and Paladin Tank.

Oh, one more thing that I most like from General Leang. She is very beautiful and the coolest general.

Well thank you. I happen to think General Tao is rather good as well. Figured to take the hint Gazdude and Thierry and asked to have my username changed, as well as have the custom rank of The Tigeress. A request, I am pleased to say, that was granted. I just wish there was a Tanya style general in the game. Oh well, better than having to use Alexandra as an avater.