J-Fire_Man

What do you think about General Leang?

Your opinion about General Leang strenght  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Powerfull
    • Normal
    • It sucks

Minigunners take down planes very quickly and are cheaper than gattling cannons plus they don't need power. They get a massive hoard bonus when in a group of five also. Besides rockets aren't effective against Granger's planes.

Yeh, well 3 Minigunners ocst 3X350 and thus 1050 total, and 3 of them can easily down planes.

A battle bus with 8RPG troopers costs 8X300 RPG= 2400 + 1100 for battle bus, in total 3500! and the King Raptor costs 1100 and he can buy 3 raptors for that price which he can easily use to get ird of your battle bus.

Bullets are the best against Granger's planes!

Minigunners are better than gatling tank, but they can be easily killed by snipers. Fighting Fai with Granger will be hard I think. Gatling is the best weapon to destroy aircraft.

It may cost 3500 in total but it is the most useful of all of them, because it can also very easily defend itself against everything, & it can take down buildings very easily, I once was stealth gen & had 14 of these, all stealthed, I reduced my enemies to nothing in seconds!

I played against granger users a couple of times with the inf. general and all I had to do was fill a couple of helix full of minigunners and it shot down most of his planes before they could even fire when I attacked his base. I also brought along 2 helix with rocket guys and some assault outposts/transports. He was finished very quickly.

That would have been very good, but if his planes tageted your helix, with say, an aurora, then it is very dead & very expensive, & his aurora will be fine

I didn't know aurora's could attack air units. O'well the people I faced didn't use them and they died. But I do have the ground assault going on as well. The Helix cause the most damage and are usually targeted first so my ground assault has some extra time to cause some damage.

That would have been very good, but if his planes tageted your helix, with say, an aurora, then it is very dead & very expensive, & his aurora will be fine

Since when aurora can attack air unir. They can't. They only can attack ground unit. Only MiG and Raptor can attack air unit.

J-Fire_Man is right. Auroras are dead meat against Helixes with Gattling Gun Upgrade.

General Leang is useless as both a human & an AI........

As a human they try to build all superweapons & all heros. This is stupid cos i just send in a suicude rebel sricke (i play as demoltion general) to blow up there base follwed by super scud storm & terroist bikers!

As an AI it doesnt even know how to use units with each other!

There were two generals kicked from the game, Ironsides who had same stuff as leang ( but american) & a GLA generals whose workers could build all GLA con yards

GENERAL JUHIZ LIVES

Do you think so? I think General Leang is much more stronger than you thought. 'because I've defeated General Juhziz In only.... Well.... Honestly I've beaten him in one hour and 30 minutes with General Leang's army. I'd rather using Base Defenses and Units to guard my three (or should I say 12) super weapons. 4 for each SCUD Storm, Particle Cannon, and Nuclear Missile Silo. Versus 3 hard army in NProject Mod for C&CZH. Using Combine strike between Generals Powers and Super Weapons. And along with Combine assault forces. I make 4 teams. Team 1 is Alpha Strike and Frontal assault team. Contains 18 Overlord a Battalion of 50 Paladin tank with help of Colonel Burton as a Captain and some pathfinder as Stealth Detector and Anti-Infantry. 12 of 18 Overlord in alpha team used Gattling Cannon upgrade and the remaining using Propaganda tower upgrade. Team 2 is Bravo Hit and run team. Contains a bunch of rocket buggies along with gattling tank and some dragon tank with Composite Armor upgrade. Team 3 is Gamma Terrorist and suicide bikers team. Contains a few of combat cycle with terrorist on it. And the last is Zeta Infantry and tank hunter team. Contains of Rangers, Tank Hunters and lead by Jarmen Kell and Black Lotus. Team Zeta is the most important team cos Black Lotus can capture buildings and hack some cash. That's very helpful for income and capture some enemy production buildings to keep the job done. Four times I used this strategy and always wins

This topic has been dead for ten years. Do not resurrect ancient topics.