J-Fire_Man

What do you think about General Leang?

Your opinion about General Leang strenght  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• Powerfull
    • Normal
    • It sucks

2 Auroras cost the same as a superweapon. I would also like to point out that they die a lot more easily than superweapons, & superweapons cant be stopped either.

Auroras just dont...................live

I think most of you forgot something, Aurora Alpha reload very faster than superweapons. It's only need some seconds. And you can use it to guard your base.

Take a look at this website http://www.toposwopetalent.com/individual_talent.php?key=48.

I'm sure that this women is the model of General Leang. Am I right?

And take a look at this one to http://www.cncsaga.com/fr/jeux/heure_h/art...s&infos=WIN.

You can see more detail credits about Generals Zero Hour in this website.

In this website http://www.cncden.com/genx_thegenerals.shtml, you can find more detail things about the generals.

Leang and everyone, you can upload your replays here http://www.cncden.com/cncgen_replays.shtml.

Yes, auroras do reload faster than superweapons, but you are forgetting one thing............

Anyone who has any idea how to play the game will build up a strong air defence.............

Vs me, i make sure that no auroras live long enough to reload. It is largely helped by that the GLA dont need power :D !

1 aurora alpha will not destroy any GLA building, you need at least 2 to take out the hole :D !

1 aurora alpha will not destroy any GLA building, you need at least 2 to take out the hole :D !

lmao, as if they are going to attack you with one... :roll:

Yeah, unless you are going for a single target.

OH WOOT... This my 1000 post!

Its just a pic.

I once was able to capture the 1 of the 3 Command Centers of Leang, and use her dozers, that was cool.

It's give me more detail about her, and maybe one day I can meet her.

I always use superweapons to destroy her base in challenge, so I never capture her command center. What's the different of her command center in skirmish and challenge, Thierry?

Her Command Center produces some very werid dozers.

Those dozer can build a bit of eveyrthing.

All of Leangs SW's hold upgrades, and the Chinese airfield that is build can build both migs and Raptors.

The Warfactory can build Paladins, dragon tank overlord Rocket buggies.

they can build tunnel network, bunkers and patriots. etcetc

That's not what I mean. I mean is, is there a difference between her command center in skirmish with her command center in challenge. But, from your information it looks like the same. Thanks anyway.

I have seen many people who have just had most of their base devastated & had to rebuild use just 1 aurora. They like to think that it makes some difference to me, really its just annoying & expensive for them. It always leads to their ultimate demise.

When use Aurora's against other USA forces, the power plants and drop zones are the easiest targets.

China's power plants need 2 aurora's, and all GL structures aswell for the hole.

I more like using Aurora Alpha, why use the the normal one if there is a better one. With one Aurora Alpha you can destroy most building ecxept for GLA.

The problem with the alpha is that you have to be alexander, all she has are those & cheap super-weps, the lack of defence in the form of tanks can be crippling, paladins kick @$$

There is something dangerous about Aurora Alpha. If you guard your base with it, your base can be destroyed by your own Aurora Alpha if the enemy is smart enough to send a few troops to invade your base.

Well, thats is only if you use them to gaurd your base.

I keep them outside my base in air, I use Stealth fighter with bunker busters, they work great against rebel ambushes, and even better against sneak attacks, cause they clear out any1 who is inside the tunnels as long as you have bunker busters.

Usually, my opponent send me a lot of tanks to destroy my base. It's fun to see a whole lot of tanks bombed by the Aurora Alpha, they are flying especially the infantries.

Bunker buster is pretty cool, just target it to an occupied building, and BOOM :twisted:. The infantries will be killed and the land will shaking.

Yeh bunker busters are cool, they even kill infantry in Palaces and Tunnel Networks, but infantry inside a Forfitied Bunker will be forced out, but not killed.

That Fai's fortified bunker can be a big problem, if it's filled with full of tank hunters or mini gunners, it will be a good defense.

I like sending infantry flying high into the sky.

Once i bombed 1 civilian building with 14 nuke cannon & 20 scuds at the same time, whoo, those tank hunters went pretty high!

SCUD launchers and Nuke Cannons do a lot of damage, but when its comes to fortified civilian buildings, I like to use Toxin Tractors/Rebels or Dragon tanks, the best one against them is the flash bang, it can be fired by a single Ranger

I'm more like using bunker busters for that one, it's look cool but flash bang is the cheapest and most effective.

The garrisoned building system in generals is a lot superior, but i think rangers are too cheeap to be allowed, only 225!

They should have given america something else.............

But their tanks is sucks, even the Paladin is not powerfull. The USA only famous for it's marines.