Sign in to follow this  

not so much asking for stuff, just help if i run into it (which i more than likely will xD)

Thanks again for everything

Yes, your cameo is fine. But if you want you may create one without the rocket as well ;)

It doesn't make much difference to me, it's not my mod.

(Attachments deleted)

Your buildup animation for the NAPSYA, YAROCK and YACOMD dont work. I set the 'buildup=' to the filenames of your animation but they dont work, what am I doing wrong?

You'll need to duplicate them and rename them to generic (example: napsyamk = ngpsyamk). You don't need to change the rules at all, the game just needs both an arctic and generic art, even if they are identical.

No, leave Buildup=NAPSYAMK

In your RA2 directory, or mix, have both napsyamk and ngpsyamk. You'll need to make generic (what the 'g' in the name stands for) for all the Build-Ups.

Hmm... post your art code then, I'm not sure what else might be wrong.

I always include a buildup for each theater. The game tends to be less stupid if I do. Though, you may be able to set NewTheater=no and go with that.

Sorry, it already worked, I didn't save my .mix file :blush: .

But it's working fine now.

Do you know how I can use both the Yuri version of the Psychic Beacon (from YR Argentina) and the soviet one, I tried it myself but it doesn''t popup ingame :( I have also found a HQ buildup animation for the Psychic Amplifier, but it has a Yuri skin... Can you convert it back to Soviet skin? The brick of the Amplifier is more Yuri colour, and you can see it very well when I let the amplifier buildup. Yuri has more wooden type of colours and Soviets Brick type. I've added a image.

post-6947-1267165540.gif

Edited by Conscript

They'll need different names and codes so they don't interfere with each other.

I've added the image, I'm going to try the Beacon this afternoon (GMT +1) . But do you think you can convert it? Or change

I downloaded their art, I'll see what I can do with it.

Edit:

...wow, this is some shoddy work. Probably won't take too long to fix it though...

Edit 2:

...this is terrible, I hope the guy that made this doesn't consider himself a real SHP artist... I'm going to give you a simple palette swap, but it is not a complete fix, I don't even know how they messed this thing up so bad. Anyway, try it out and see if it is good enough to suit your needs. If not... well, I probably could be convinced to give you a proper build up as this one is an insult to SHP artistry at best. If I do make one though, it could take several days to complete... something I'd rather not do if I don't have to.

(Attachments deleted)

I guess okay if i post here as well as i need something related to this thread.

I need a Psychic Beacon cameo but the text on it is "Reservoir Generator" instead of Psychic Beacon.

You're in luck, I happen to have a high quality cameo of the beacon. Changing the name on it is easy enough.

tmp-53.jpg

rsgnicon.zip

Thank you very much, now time to add it to.... uh, i forgot where to add it, ecachemd.mix or expandXXmd.mix ?

Something went wrong, I put it into ecachemd.mix and it wont appear.

In my building (rulesmd.ini) i already put this:

Image=GAOILDT

And in the artmd.ini i put this:

Image=NAPSYB
Cameo=RGSNICON

Something wrong?

You don't have to make a HQ buildup animation for the somebody is making one for me, but I love your work and I'm using all you have made for me except the NAPSYA ;) .

I will share it with you so you dont have to make one.

Can you make a buildup animation for Einsteins Lab and cameo? Same as the Launch Pad and Yuri Command Center, that type ;)

And a cameo for Einstein, just with Einstein on it? For the Allieds :P

The Psychic Amplifier of Yuri is made by The I Man. So you can blame him for messin' up .

They told me to give credit, so I do

Edited by Conscript

Something went wrong, I put it into ecachemd.mix and it wont appear.

In my building (rulesmd.ini) i already put this:

Image=GAOILDT

And in the artmd.ini i put this:

Image=NAPSYB
Cameo=RGSNICON

Something wrong?

Image does not work in art for anything, except animations.

You don't have to make a HQ buildup animation for the somebody is making one for me, but I love your work and I'm using all you have made for me except the NAPSYA ;) .

I will share it with you so you dont have to make one.

You can share it, but I don't want it.

The Psychic Amplifier of Yuri is made by The I Man. So you can blame him for messin' up .

They told me to give credit, so I do

With something that cruddy, I don't know why he would even want credit.

I do not need credit for any low quality work I do. I'd only ask for it on my high quality work, some of which I'm now giving to you in the form of Einstein cameos.

(Einstein cameo attachment removed, now located in this thread)

(Attachments deleted)

You are right, I'm asking myself the same :P .

You are helping me a lot with my mod, so you will come in the credit list.

Can you make a cameo for Einsteins lab?

Edited by Conscript

Some well placed shadows and leaving off the remap red goes a long way... not to mention, one of the install screens for RA2 has a render for Einstein's Lab...