Sonic

New Poll: When Will You Be Buying Command & Conquer 4?

Its time for a brand new poll here on CNCNZ.com, and once again the latest poll is based on Command & Conquer 4. The poll question is When will you be buying Command & Conquer 4? Getting on the big release day later this week, playing the waiting game for reviews and price drops or are you simply skipping the game all together. A poll similar to this was already started in our Tiberian Twilight forum a few days ago but I thought moving to the main site would be a good idea.

If your reading this update on the main page just look to your right and vote in the poll box, if your reading this via the forums click here to cast your vote. And, as always, don't forget to share any feedback or comments about this poll as well.

48.png

Now to the results of our previous poll, How will you be purchasing C&C 4? By a massive landslide with 90% of the vote your all staying with traditional way to buy a game, the retail DVD in a box. The full results of this poll can be found right here.

I'm all pre-ordered and ready to go. :)

And if the game tanks, I have Dragon Age Awakening to fall back on. ^_^

What about the all those who pre-ordered the game? Was that covered in a previous poll before?

If you pre-ordered the game you would be getting the release of course ;)

Now to the results of our previous poll, How will you be purchasing C&C 4? By a massive landslide with 90% of the vote your all staying with traditional way to buy a game, the retail DVD in a box.

Surprise surprise...

Now hopefully EA won't try pulling another Uprising for a long time... :rolleyes:

Surprise surprise...

Now hopefully EA won't try pulling another Uprising for a long time... :rolleyes:

I hope they will actually....

Not getting the game.

There is still time to cancel this game and completely remade it <:/

Edited by Jarzka

Guest Stevie_K

Waiting for the community judgement, review scores and price drops before I can consider buying it.

Can't say I'm eager to support the paths C&C have taken. :worried:

I hope they will actually....

I am referring specifically to the download only aspect of Uprising.

If you were too, then expect a nuclear device to arrive in your mail in a few weeks. You should probably write your last will and testament as well.

If you were too, then expect a nuclear device to arrive in your mail in a few weeks. You should probably write your last will and testament as well.

Send it express by air. :)

Reviews? What was the beta for?

I would have preferred to wait for the price to drop to 50%, but so I don't get spoiled, I will get on release day (it's pre-ordered actually - in a box but without the extras).

It's like a trip to the dentist, better to just get it over with as soon as possible.

Got my game today!

See photos in the C&C4 Forum. :)

The only reason they could make it this cheap and still make money off it was online purchase, you know that right? :P

The only reason they could make it this cheap and still make money off it was online purchase, you know that right? :P

Proof?

I am starting to miss my marauder packs hunting down light units...

Oh dear, I sincerely hope you don't actually mean that. :(

Proof?

Common sense? Producing, shipping and store margins together are more than what it costs to host it online.

Common sense? Producing, shipping and store margins together are more than what it costs to host it online.

That doesn't mean selling it in stores would have been a loss.

We may never know ;)