Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Command & Conquer 4 Released Worldwide

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight should now be available at all good retailers in New Zealand, Australia, the United Kingdom and Europe from today. If your still not sure if the game is available where you live contact a local retailer for more information. Don't forget you can purchase a digital download version from the EA Store, Direct2Drive (UK) or Direct2Drive (USA).

cc4_mar19.jpg

CNCNZ.com will be giving away copies of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight very soon so keep it locked on here to find out how you can win.

Saw videos of the GDI/Nod endings...

good god what kind of shoestring budget did they have for this title? They were terrible.

If you post spoilers I will kill you. :)

I'm installing now. :)

Why do the installs take so damn long?

Once the install was done, it did some sort of update. Logged in fine, played the opening intro videos. Main menu appears, 2 seconds later crashes back to the desktop, did this twice. So check to make sure C&C4 can get past the Windows Firewall. Gave it full permissions. It then let me start an actual game. Then during the second the mission on campaign it crashes back to the desktop again :rolleyes:

Like we didn't see that coming.

Also I don't see why my post needed to have someone insert spoiler tags. There's nothing spoilerish in it. I saw some cutscenes and in my opinion they were bad... except for Kane because Joe actually has a theater-acting background.

So has anyone figured out how to access the bonus mission if it wasn't available in the local retail preorder?

I'm almost finishing the GDI campaign. I have already completed the Nod campaign. I will hold on to my personal review on this product until Sonic and the rest of you guys played it.

I'm almost finishing the GDI campaign. I have already completed the Nod campaign.

Either you're obsessed or this game is really short...

So has anyone figured out how to access the bonus mission if it wasn't available in the local retail preorder?

If anyone does find out a way of unlocking that mission they would not be allowed to post about it on our forums. That is an exclusive deal pre-order customers only. It was not available is us so we miss out. Is a prequel mission, not essentials to the main story.

Single player is short apparently.

There are three main reasons:

1) I just want to know the conclusion to this saga.

2) The Single Player campaign is really short.

3) I'm too stressed out with my busy and crazy personal life, and decide its time to take a break, and thus using this game to relieve stress. (probably that explains my activity in CNCNZ now is so much lower than the past)

Congratulations for finally releasing this game, EA :)

Greetings from Finland!

kuva0011.jpg

Ok I have finished the single player campaign. I will share with you my personal review on this product at a later time. All I can say is ... hmm...

If anyone does find out a way of unlocking that mission they would not be allowed to post about it on our forums. That is an exclusive deal pre-order customers only. It was not available is us so we miss out. Is a prequel mission, not essentials to the main story.

Single player is short apparently.

Does it have a briefing video?

The pre-order mission, called Night Moves, does have a video. You can watch part of it here http://www.youtube.com/CNCNZ365#p/c/BAED2D...0/3/TmwrF1lA3-0

No Sonic, it does not contain any FMV for this pre-order mission. I played, I know. Maybe if you wanna count that few seconds holo-video thing that pops out on the right side of the screen ingame. Other than that, nothing.

Edited by Malevolence

I really want to play that mission... :worried:

Ahh Hitler, you always know exactly how I am feeling. :(

yes, IMO the hitler rant never gets old.

this time its def. appropriate. i wasn't really one to rage or be negative about what EA has done, but now C&C4 was the last straw..

anyone see the ending yet? i'm very displeased

Edited by rEdaSbLood

The Hitler rant could have used some more material though. It repeats the same few things over and over.

yea there are other things wrong with the game that 'hitler' didnt mention lol. but he did hit the major flaws... maybe its best he didnt get into detail...prevent further raging

Hitler may be a psychotic, genocidal manic, but at least he knows a bad game when he sees one.

I wonder what Hitler would do to the EA staff involved in the game. Nothing pleasant I imagine. :)