Sonic

Command & Conquer 4 Caption Contest Winners

The CNCNZ.com Staff have completed the voting in our Command & Conquer 4 Caption Contest. Thanks to all who entered, but there can only be 5 winners. These lucky people will be receiving a digital download code that will enable them to download a copy of Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight for free from the EA Store.

cc4_capcon.jpg

Click on the names to view their contest entry.

Once again thanks to all who took the time to enter. Look for more chance to win with CNCNZ.com in the future.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for everyone who participated. ^_^

congrats guys

(lol at all of them, esp inferno's)

Edited by rEdaSbLood

Thanks for the copy of the game ^^ See you guys online

Trust me to pick an obscure joke and lose -_-

Still, congrats to the winners, Auburn especially deserved to win. But who were the other four guys? Were they all the "Ion Cannon Helmet" gags?

Auburn especially deserved to win.

You mean General Aurum? :confused:

But who were the other four guys? Were they all the "Ion Cannon Helmet" gags?

You could always click those names and see...

You mean General Aurum? :confused:

Ugh, had no sleep last night. Yes that guy.

At least two of those were helmet gags, so at least I can be happy.

Oh, and Aurum? Your entry is now my Desktop Wallpaper *Steals*

Ugh, had no sleep last night. Yes that guy.

You shouldn't mess up a name like his. A name like that is... gold. ;)

Damn, I don't have much luck winning contests around this place. :P

But congratulations to the winners. :D

Oh, nice. Thanks!

For the record, I liked General Aurums picture the most.

Thanks a lot Sonic ;)

Well, many thanks to the judges and to those who gave such heartwarming comments. ^_^

Now, if you'll excuse me... :beer: ...I've got to go play this thing so I can lambaste it properly.

There weren't a lot of entries in this caption contest. Glad I didn't win. :mellow:

Congrats to everyone - enjoy your game!

Glad I didn't win. :mellow:

Huh? It's one thing to enter a contest and already have a copy, but it's another to enter and hope you don't win.

purplescrin why did you enter then? So if you had won you would have been unhappy about getting the game for free? **** I hope I don't win Lotto this weekend :rolleyes:

Besides, from what I gather you don't like C&C 4 anyway.

The statement is full of irony, and from what I inferred was that he won't be bother purchasing the game, but it won't hurt if he won something, but since he didn't win anything, it doesn't matter and start to do that ego thingy with that thanking god he didn't win whatever.

Whatever.

The statement is full of irony, and from what I inferred was that he won't be bother purchasing the game, but it won't hurt if he won something, but since he didn't win anything, it doesn't matter and start to do that ego thingy with that thanking god he didn't win whatever.

Whatever.

XD

Why bother?

purplescrin why did you enter then? So if you had won you would have been unhappy about getting the game for free? **** I hope I don't win Lotto this weekend :rolleyes:

Besides, from what I gather you don't like C&C 4 anyway.

I entered because I decided to. I would have been happier if I won it for free. I won't be happy if I bought it because the game isn't worth it.

Besides, Malevolence is right. It doesn't matter if I win or not.

I would have been happier if I won it for free.

It doesn't matter if I win or not.

:huh:

I would have been happier if I won it for free.

It doesn't matter if I win or not.

:huh:

You missed one...

There weren't a lot of entries in this caption contest. Glad I didn't win.

Contradictions all around.

Heh i should have used the fact that he is using a FN P90 (1990) in the year 2077 ...I won anyway... Thx for the game!

Hi guys, I need some help. After downloading and installing the game, I have the "unexpectedly disconnected from online services. Please check your internet connection" error. I have a decent broadband internet connection and could play this game during the beta. Although I also receives that error from the beta from time to time, I could still play it during off-peak times. Now, it seems I can't even play the campaign and the lobby chat says "Join Failed." I don't know whether their servers can't handle the bandwidth or they switched their servers to another third party provider.

Strangely however, whenever I go to the multi-player lobby, it says there are 100 people online. Yet, I see no rooms, no game and the "Join Failed" message. Anyone have any idea for a fix? I tried going to the C&C forum but I can't see a C&C:4 help section. Apoc also put up a link, but whenever I click it, it says "Oooops, insufficient privilege" or something like that.

Hi guys, I need some help. After downloading and installing the game, I have the "unexpectedly disconnected from online services. Please check your internet connection" error. I have a decent broadband internet connection and could play this game during the beta. Although I also receives that error from the beta from time to time, I could still play it during off-peak times. Now, it seems I can't even play the campaign and the lobby chat says "Join Failed." I don't know whether their servers can't handle the bandwidth or they switched their servers to another third party provider.

Strangely however, whenever I go to the multi-player lobby, it says there are 100 people online. Yet, I see no rooms, no game and the "Join Failed" message. Anyone have any idea for a fix? I tried going to the C&C forum but I can't see a C&C:4 help section. Apoc also put up a link, but whenever I click it, it says "Oooops, insufficient privilege" or something like that.

How old is your pc?