CommanderGerman

What is everyone's favorite music artist?

Guest Stevie_K

I have a lot that are about equally my favorites, but these are the ones I listen to mostly at the time being:

The Prodigy

Dimension 5

Astral Projection

Etnica

Absolum

Mostly trance (Goa Psychedelic and Psytrance) except for The Prodigy that is. There's nothing greater than a spiritual trip caused by music, imo.

I don't think I can really say that I have a favorite since I don't have a large number of albums from any single artist. My collection is mostly spaced out with 1-3 from any given artist.

My favourite artists change from week to week, month to month. At the moment I'm listening to some In Flames. Next month it could be something entirely different.

Same as Luk3us, atm I'm listening to Babylon Circus, they we're fantastic at WOMAD.

Man, you're awesome. That list included almost every one of my favorite bands.

As for my all time favorite, I'd have to go with Metallica. There are times when I listen to other bands more than them, but I always go back to Metallica.

Wow, a lot of you are listing bands that I've never even heard of. That just made me wonder something. How many of you have ever heard of Hillsong?

Wow, a lot of you are listing bands that I've never even heard of. That just made me wonder something. How many of you have ever heard of Hillsong?

I've never heard of them. :P

Man, you're awesome. That list included almost every one of my favorite bands.

And can you believe it's out of date? I've added like five more bands since the last update. XD

Mine would be Hillsong. What's yours?

metallicalogo500px.png

That is all ;)

metallicalogo500px.png

That is all ;)

I'm lazy to write... and I tottaly agree!

At the moment: Muse, The Beatles, Protest the Hero, Iron Maiden, Rush, Apocalyptia, and some others I can't think of right now XD

Infected Mushroom

A psy-trance band from Isreal. Almost all their music can be listened for free and without ads on their website. Give them a try.

I have so many of them, but I don't have a most favorite music artist.

Some of my favorite artists include MJ, Madonna, Frank Klepacki, Phil Collins, Elton John, Genesis, Bee Gees, Bananarama and much much more.

Guest Stevie_K
Infected Mushroom

Trust in trance :headrock:

Justice (electro duo that are awesome). Also MSTRKRFT, Pearl Jam, and Rush.