Sign in to follow this  
TheConscriptAssassin

Which one is the best?

Hmm..

I'd rate them:

Soviets - Allies - Empire.

The Soviets aren't tough enough, the Allies are cheap (as in style, not cost), and the EotRS is an Anime in game form.

I find none of the sides really appeal to me, but the rapid and unrestricted expansion ability of the Empire to be the most useful, so I generally play as them. Sometimes I play as the Soviets because I really used to like the Soviet style, but I always end up disappointed with them when that happens.

Empire of the Rising Sun: I love their vertasility, transformers and ships :)

Empire - Allies - Soviets. The Soviets don't seem to stack up as well but at least the balance flaws aren't nearly as ridiculous as games past.

Sort of depends on the map, since each faction does a little better on a specific area (empire on sea, allies in the air). But I prefer the soviet's building style.

I like the Empire becaouse their units can transform into fly forms and their unlimited build area.

Guest Totalli

Empire....

I like the Empire becaouse their units can transform into fly forms and their unlimited build area.

:thumbsup: well the soviets also have an unlimited build area, just with the construction of the Sputnik.

the empire is still the worse one to me because they are too far from reality. :rolleyes::upr:

:thumbsup: well the soviets also have an unlimited build area, just with the construction of the Sputnik.

the empire is still the worse one to me because they are too far from reality. :rolleyes::upr:

REALITY?!?!?! LOLWUT?!?!?! :furious: :furious: :frustrated: :frustrated:

APOCALYPSE TANKS ARE NOT REAL!!!

MY GOD IT'S RED ALERT 3 AND YOU TALK ABOUT REALITY!!! :frustrated::flame: :flame: :mad: :mad: :angry:

MY GOD IT'S RED ALERT 3 AND YOU TALK ABOUT REALITY!!! :frustrated::flame: :flame: :mad: :mad: :angry:

#1 ALL CAPS = NOT NECESSARY!!!

#2 Smiley spam! :o:o:o (Why not take a quick glance at Forum Rule 20)

#3 New phrase for you, suspension of disbelief. I know it seems paradoxical, but yes, even Red Alert can have something 'too unrealistic'.

#1 ALL CAPS = NOT NECESSARY!!!

#2 Smiley spam! :o:o:o (Why not take a quick glance at Forum Rule 20)

#3 New phrase for you, suspension of disbelief. I know it seems paradoxical, but yes, even Red Alert can have something 'too unrealistic'.

Sorry... :( me was angry :(

A common rule in society fits here... chill

A common rule in society fits here... chill

When you say it sounds easy :rolleyes:

dude chill! what in the name of...? yes, apocalypse are not real i know that, many things in ra3 are not real and its fun, but the empire build system is too unreal and unpossible. Apocalypse can be build in a 10 years time while LASER BULT buildings cant!

dude chill! what in the name of...? yes, apocalypse are not real i know that, many things in ra3 are not real and its fun, but the empire build system is too unreal and unpossible. Apocalypse can be build in a 10 years time while LASER BULT buildings cant!

Laser? You mean NanoTechnology!

Oh and btw. Ra3 Apocs suck! Ra2 YR were Waaaaaaaaaaaaa......y much better!

Lasers are already used, apocalypse tanks would be too heavy for the ground to handle and get stuck. There goes your entire argument :v

Well Soviets kicked-a*s in Red Alert 1, they were easy to use BUT defeatible...

In Red Alert 2 they were kinda weaker...

But in Red Alert 3! They suck!

The soviets are the best. :ra:

The soviets are the best. :ra:

Said he and showed an Red Alert 1 sign, not RA3...

Said he and showed an Red Alert 1 sign, not RA3...

i used it as the soviet flag not ra1 sign :naughty:

Edited by dbjs2009