Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stevie_K

Your favorite hero

Guest Stevie_K

I'm kind of interested in who your favorite heroes are. Actually I'm more interested in why, and the values that makes it your favorite hero. You don't have to write an essay. Let's keep it short yes?

It could be any figure or creature, from DC cartoon heroes to video game persons, but let's keep off the grass... or should I say fur? ^_^

I don't know if a similar thread have been posted before, so don't nail me to the cross if that's the case.

Okay I'll start.

Mine is Gordon Freeman.

The reason he's my favorite hero is mainly because I grew up with Half-Life. I have always loved games based on scientific failures or catastrophes covered by a thin layer of horror.

Give the man a HEV suit and a crowbar and he'll manage to survive hell in form of an alien invasion, deadly action-packed puzzles, standing alone against US special forces and a trip to an alien world.

If that wasn't enough he even rebels and survives the wrath of an other alien invasion this time with combine soldiers.

This guy does it all, and you get to live his story through an FPS series. Those are the things that makes Gordon Freeman my favorite hero :)

I have a hard time picking honestly. If it's video games, it's a toss between Link and Fox McCloud. Face it... those guys have gone through more than most people do in ten lifetimes.

If you mean superheroes, it's probably Batman. Because, I mean damn, he's ****ing BATMAN. He doesn't have any special powers and he's a goddamn billionaire when he's not slapping the Joker around.

My 'hero' changes as I play new games and watch new movies. I don't have a favourite.

Batman is impressive, I always loved those old cartoons, not the happy lovely dovey ones ,but the more darker ones. They were awesome as a kid. :)

If it's video games, it's a toss between Link and Fox McCloud.

Technically Link is multiple people, so that might help you decide.

If you mean superheroes, it's probably Batman. Because, I mean damn, he's ****ing BATMAN. He doesn't have any special powers and he's a goddamn billionaire when he's not slapping the Joker around.

Justice_League_Cartoon.jpg

This should help everyone choosing his favorite super hero .

Edited by dbjs2009

Guest Stevie_K
Batman is impressive, I always loved those old cartoons, not the happy lovely dovey ones ,but the more darker ones. They were awesome as a kid. :)

Batman is awesome, and yeah the old dark ones are the best no doubt!

fps_doug

because he's completely insane and he pwn's

Guest Stevie_K

That's quite alternative, but okay :unsure:

I don't have any favorite heroes, really.

Justice League was cool. :)

Justice League was cool. :)

yes,i like them. :thumbsup:;) ...

Guest Stevie_K
the key word is 'was'.

Or maybe it just was was?

Anton Slavic, maybe? Hmm, one of the best Black Hand leaders, and a true patriotic hero of the Brotherhood of Nod, IMO.

I like Boris & Tanya in red alert2 yr,Lieutenant Zofia is a great assistant too :thumbsup: ..

Anton Slavic, maybe? Hmm, one of the best Black Hand leaders, and a true patriotic hero of the Brotherhood of Nod, IMO.

Ah yes, definitely ^_^

For video games, it's a toss-up between Mario and Link.

For PC games, I pick Gordon Freeman and Tanya.

For movies with superheroes, I pick Batman and Iron Man.