Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Your Gaming Shopping List

So there are some great games either out now or coming soon in the next few months, and the rest of 2010. What's on your gaming shopping list? What are planning to buy?

Here's mine. In no particular order,

• Transformers: War for Cybertron
  • Red Dead Redemption (I hear this game is awesome)
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • Halo: Reach Legendary Edition
  • Singularity
  • Medal of Honor (just added this, how could I forget it)

They are all for Xbox 360. PC gaming is a thing of past for me these days.

• Red Dead Redemption
  • Mass Effect 2 DLC - Overload
  • Starcraft II
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Max Payne 3
  • The Witcher 2 (2011)
  • Heavy Rain DLC - Assuming they release more.
Red Dead Redemption looks like Grand Theft Auto, in the west. :P Also seems like its sold out throughout NZ. :P

Guest Stevie_K
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Starcraft II
  • Fallout: New Vegas

Fallout: New Vegas.

StarCraft 2, Blur, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Medal of Honor (2010). And, when I can afford it, classic consoles.

Starcraft II (and maybe Starcraft I)

FEAR 3

Max Payne 3

Deus Ex 3

Call of Duty 7: Black Ops

Red Dead Redemption looks like Grand Theft Auto, in the west. :P Also seems like its sold out throughout NZ. :P

Yeah so I've heard. Mighty Ape say more stock is due to arrive 10th of June, but that's just an estimate.

Medal of Honor (2010)

Ah yes, the new Medal of Honor, I can't believe I left that off my list.

Duke Nukem Forever

This is for actual games only gben.

Fallout: New Vegas

Red Dead Redemption

Duke Nukem Forever

I know your just being silly but that game is never going to be released.

I don't really have any games on my radar. I've been so busy that I haven't actually played a game in like 2 months.

There's some ME2 DLC I want to get, and then at some point I'll pick up SCII but that's about it. Singularity's big reveal trailer looked pretty cool but I haven't given it any attention since then, so I don't know if it would still interest me or not.

:( My computer is very stupid these days i can't play anything with it :badpc: .

Get an Xbox 360 or PS3 then. You don't need a super computer to enjoy games any more. Well at least I don't.

Get an Xbox 360 or PS3 then. You don't need a super computer to enjoy games any more. Well at least I don't.

I guess you're right I have to get either ps3 or xbox 360, ps2 is old and im feeling old too..

Yeah so I've heard. Mighty Ape say more stock is due to arrive 10th of June, but that's just an estimate.

So did you get a copy yet? I should get one by Monday I believe, its being sent tomorrow, so yaa. :)

Idiots on Trademe want FAR to much for the game. :thumbsdown:

So did you get a copy yet? I should get one by Monday I believe, its being sent tomorrow, so yaa. :)

Idiots on Trademe want FAR to much for the game. :thumbsdown:

Haven't purchased a copy yet. And probably not going to get it for a few more weeks yet. Got bills and other things to pay for before I can buy games.

Probably getting Crysis 2!

Oh right. I'm getting that too, but only because we're porting Desolation to that engine. xD

Crysis 2 isn't coming out for ages though.

• Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
  • StarCraft 2

Thats all the games I can think of at the moment.

StarCraft 2

:) StarCraft 2 is on everyone's gaming shopping list these days!..

:) StarCraft 2 is on everyone's gaming shopping list these days!..

Not mine. I don't really have a shopping list. Maybe I'll buy it in six years when I can get it for a pittance.

Whether I have games or not means little to me. My friend is always trying to convince me I need certain new games, but I don't, and I always tell him my patience far exceeds my willingness to spend money.

I think Red Alert 3 is the most recently released game I own, and I got that one for free.

Indifference saves me a lot of money, gives me time to hear real opinions on the game, and allows a few patches to come out by the time I actually buy it.

I got Portal for free last month, but I've known the cake was a lie and heard the song a long time ago. I was a bit surprised though, why killing the Companion Cube was such a big deal... you only had it for one @#%& level! After all this time, I assumed the stupid box was actually significant.

Anyway, yeah, that is the way to go.