Sign in to follow this  
TheCultist

Red Alert 2 CE bonus DVD

Im trying to collect as mush as possible of C&C "stuff" and I'm afraid I do not have that RA2 bonus DVD :ra2: . Is there anyone here who has it? Will the gent be kind enough to at least respond here then?

jollakottovodas.jpg

Btw ,I've been lurking cncnz for about a year now ,I've taken the courage to register(weee) so...

HI everyone!

Ooh I'd like to see this stuff as well!

I didn't even know this existed.

Also welcome.

Good ,so there is an interest in this... I have everything except that DVD and I've looked eveywhere. Im sure Sonic or some other long-time member has it?!

You want someone to burn the bonus DVD?

I have it, had it since RA2 was released back in 2000. Plus I've had extra copies of the whole RA2CE package over the years. The bonus DVD was only available in the RA2 Collectors Edition, which is no longer produced. It is still copyrighted material by EA and therefore it can not be reproduced in any way, shape or form.

We do have a few galleries of various screen shots from the RA2CE DVD found here http://www.cncnz.com/gallery/index.php?cat=5.

If you want the full DVD your going to have to find a copy of the RA2 Collectors Edition from somewhere, I guess EBay would be the best place to look.

I see. So ,there is no way you could post more screenshots ,perhaps? Im really dieing to see this stuff and I am not in the position to order any thing ATM. (And Im not sure how succesful would I be in getting that CE anyway.) Please respond!

I am also interested in acquiring this DVD somehow. I have known about its existence but I don't know anyone who I can borrow the DVD from. :(

Btw, I found this short clip on youtube:

Also a short clip of the making of TibSun: (I want to see the full version of this too!)

That making of TS video is on the Dune 2000 CD.

Is that youtube clip just a short version of that video or are there more to be found? :)

It was quite odd bonus materials for older C&C games never got into The First Decade package. :mellow:

Edited by purplescrin

Not really. They're not standard. They're bonuses for preordering or buying a special edition. If you slap them into TFD, they lose their value.

Pah, as if EA still sells those special editions.