Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Domain Renewal Soon

Its almost time to renew the most important part of CNCNZ.com, our domain name. This name is our identity, its something we have had since the year 2000.

CNCNZ.com is 100% non-profit, and we never ask for anything in return but we appreciate all donations. So if you can help us and contribute to our domain renewal fun it would really help us out. You can support CNCNZ.com buy donating any amount of money you wish using PayPal. Making payments with PayPal is fast, free and most importantly it's secure!

The renewal cost is $34.99 USD for 1 year or $65.98 USD for 2 years. The amount of donations we receive will determine how many years we renew the domain for.

To make a donation just click the image below and follow the on screen instructions.

donate240x120.png

Anyone who donates will be added to our Donators List found here http://www.cncnz.com/site/donate/.

Do not feel obligated to donate, and please don't think of it as contest to see who can donate more. If your donation $5 or $50 it always welcomed!

Awesome!!! Thanks :thumbsup:

You should update the icon/image, looks a bit dated...

I would donate, however I'm completely broke :(

You should update the icon/image, looks a bit dated...

I would donate, however I'm completely broke :(

Yeah it does look a bit out of date now I guess. And like I said you don't have to feel obligated to donate. If you can spare a few dollars that great, if you can't that's cool to.

I'll donate when I'm working again. I'll chuck $100 your way. :thumbsup:

Much appreciated but $100 is way to much. Plus I would feel better if you would invest that money in covering the hosting.

for a site like CnCNZ, I'm happy to help.

Edited by tchutch

I donated what I could ($1.91) sorry its not more.

but its the best I could do.

before anyone asks, all I had left in my paypal was 1.91US (2.02CDN) but I wanted to help CNCNZ so I gave what I could give.

Thanks guys. These donations help us out. We are now about $10 USD from renewing the domain for 2 years.

Much appreciated but $100 is way to much. Plus I would feel better if you would invest that money in covering the hosting.

The job I'm trying to get will be high paying so $100 won't be a big deal.

And you pay $35 for ONE year? I pay $17 per year and that's with WHOIS protection. I renew FS and ES for the same cost as just CNCNZ. :mellow:

Thanks again to those who donated. Our domain name has been renewed for another year. So it looks like we will be covering C&C and the community for at least the next 12 months.

Hooray! CNCNZ still lives!