Sign in to follow this  
zizo

Time to revive C&C renegade:ren:: Sole Survivor?

Time to revive it?, I'm trying to revive it right now there's a channel for it in tunngle if you know this program program I'd really appreciate to have people to join this game :)

You can play Renegade any time you wish via XWIS, just fire up the game, log in and play. As for the old Sole Survivor game.... nothing to revive, it's best left dead and buried.

There was a mod for C&C Renegade called Sole Survivor from several years ago, and it was actually quite well put together. Key people involved were SomeRhino and Bigwig992. I've got the source materials for it on my hard drive, but am missing a few of the maps, notably the really cool arena-survival mode (where various AI spawned). At one point we were planning on restoring a few of the game modes for RA:APB purposes, but I'm not sure the Sole Survivor crew would like to see the project brought back up by a third party.

There was a mod for C&C Renegade called Sole Survivor from several years ago, and it was actually quite well put together. Key people involved were SomeRhino and Bigwig992. I've got the source materials for it on my hard drive, but am missing a few of the maps, notably the really cool arena-survival mode (where various AI spawned). At one point we were planning on restoring a few of the game modes for RA:APB purposes, but I'm not sure the Sole Survivor crew would like to see the project brought back up by a third party.

I remember that mod; the folks at DriReign really put together something special. I never actually played it online, but I'd love to see some of its gamemodes in action.