Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

C&C Stargate Universe Mod for Zero Hour Released

There are some Stargate fans here at CNCNZ.com, I should know because I'm one as well. Stargate has always had the potential and depth to make games based on the franchise, but nothing of real substance has come from official sources. But the good news is C&C fans can get their Stargate fix with the release of the C&C Stargate Universe mod for C&C Generals: Zero Hour. This mod has been developed by a French team. The final version aims to be a whole new RTS game based on the popular Stargate franchise. The game will provide you with a total of seven playable races (Tau'ri, Goa'uld, Asgards, Réplicators, Ancients, Wraith and Ori), this diversity is due to Stargate world's own diversity (SG-1, Atlantis, Universe and films). The mod is designed to be released in three versions, each one providing new playable races. The first beta is available now featuring the Tau'ri and Goa'uld factions. Check out the teaser trailer and some screen shots below.

stargate1i.jpg stargate2o.jpg

You can learn more about this mod by visiting their Mod DB profile. If your interested in downloading and trying it for yourself, click here.

That looks soo cool. :P

The Tau'ri, don't deserve tanks though. I meant they kicked everyone's asses without them, if they had tanks they'd take over the entire universe. :P hahahaha

The recreation of the very cool Arctic battle in the trailer looked great!

Not bad.

Looks unfinished, but I suppose that is because it is.

Cool mod, but I wish I want this mod for C&C3.

Cool mod, but I wish I want this mod for C&C3.

Indeed, it would look great on C&C3. :)

This mod has been developed by a French.

wut?

Anyway... it looks pretty damn cool although I have no idea what half the units are given I haven't watched Stargate since the original series.

There have been a few Stargate projects killed, let's hope they keep this on the down-low

Look awesome! Sure needs some texture work in a few place though but that's understandable, it's a work in progress

wut?

Anyway... it looks pretty damn cool although I have no idea what half the units are given I haven't watched Stargate since the original series.

Well then you should know them, all that was from the original series, the first 8 seasons to be even more specific :P at least as far as i saw in the trailer

Hi all !

I'm Syrius, the leader of the team CnC SGU. I saw yesterday a peak in traffic of the teaser and I tracked it up here. (it's just a treaser not a trailer)

Really thank you for the news !

I'm very happy to see that this project is appreciate also in english community.

Some of you would like it on C&C3, but ZH is more popular and extremly flexible. And we strated with ZH, so we cotinue with ZH.

I hope you will enjoy the beta

Please note we have a facebook page and a website

PS: Sorry for my english level. If the French were good in English you would know it !