Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

tanya or boris or yuri prime

fly over water??

didn't know that, probably forgot..

You don't now, try it then. Except for Yuri Prime in RA2, he is flying but he can't fly over water.

ya I knew that, but over water..

but one of these days I'm gonna play it again so..

alright then.....

can't wait for you :P

it's cool to take over a naval shipyard and destroy them with there own destroyers and carriers

Yeah, Yuri can turn the tide of a battle in a matter of seconds.

Just one at a time. Which honestly makes things pretty fair...if he could mind control a whole army then he would be by far the best, rather than there people claiming he is the best with froth mouthed intensity.

Just one at a time. Which honestly makes things pretty fair...if he could mind control a whole army then he would be by far the best, rather than there people claiming he is the best with froth mouthed intensity.

hmm..thought that YURI PRIME could control several units

but he's improved in other ways to the clone yuri

i've he could control several units he would be amazing good .

flying over water and controlling several units :lol: 8)

Indeed. But if you use him wisely, he can be deadly. His building mind control is devastating. And he can fly over water to hide from the enemy.

Certainly. Browsing the earlier messages though, some of the Yuri fanantics made me think of the naked guy in Vice City, the one who was aggressively promoting nudity.

Certainly. Browsing the earlier messages though, some of the Yuri fanantics made me think of the naked guy in Vice City, the one who was aggressively promoting nudity.

haven't played the game yet

Or harvesters...

That because harvester drivers are sooooo stupid they're immune to mind control.. :)

He cannot control Tanya or Boris either. So that means they can attack him but he cannot attack them. Just tell me again why Yuri is supposed to own and we are to worship him as a god.

lol.

Main reason. Cause you don't get to have an army of Tanya's or Boris's. Yuri can clone trillions....

Note: I am in no way whatsoever supporting the one of crappy tactics....

Yup, money flowing to your cash. Just wait for stupid enough enemy units to come closer and mind control it then send it to the GRINDER

a cool combo of yuri :

find a sov mcv built the industrial and then buil a lot of yuri mcv's and threw them into the grinder ,you built them for 2700 (industrial)and will get 3000 for it (orginal cost )

is 300 per mcv ,is nice for a game without ore

Because there are already mind controling units I am just not convinced he is God like some claim.