Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

tanya or boris or yuri prime

alright then,the subject was ,which one of the hero's is the best ,so far I can see boris have won ,that's my opinion and think that there a lot of people that give me right :roll:

Yup, and Yuri lead behind. Tanya, she is more good in bed, hehehe....

Boris arive...Hehehe....Boris is the strongest of all when he reached rank 3. Good against light vehicle, infantry, and building.

I see you're finally accepted that Yuri is insiginificant in the face of the almighty Boris. :lol:

Well, Yuri is even better than Boris when he reached rank 3, eventough he doesn't has any weapon.

That may be true.... But can he destroy buildings? No he has to mind control em' then sell em'... I mean how boring is that?

Not boring, by doing so, cash will flow to your pocket. So, you can strengthen your army.

and the old discususion is back :D

yeah but blowing up is cooler then selling **** ,and when your'e a good player you don't have to need any money from a enemy :wink:

and the old discususion is back :D

yeah but blowing up is cooler then selling s*** ,and when your'e a good player you don't have to need any money from a enemy :wink:

everyone has their own tactic...right?

everyone has their own tactic...right?

that's right ,but there is only one the best

The one you are best at. If you are comfortable bombing from afar then stick with that. Kirov strikes? Engineer rushes? Whatever you feel works the best.

I will go for the *.......Inside Death......* if you want to know what's the tactic is ,play against me :)

maybe ,but you can always change of strategy ,you never got to do the same.my inside death got a lot of side way tactics :wink: :twisted:

Then I will use the almighty "luk3us" tatic! :lol:

Then I will use the almighty "luk3us" tatic! :lol:

Almighty "luk3us" tactic... :lol: I wonder what kind of tactic you use

What Cyborg_Commando said basically sums up the "luk3us" tatic.