Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

tanya or boris or yuri prime

Guest squall

well,

i want to know who is better in your opinion tanya, boris or yuri prime.

i personally think boris is best i can wip out an entire base with him :D

Definitly Boris. He's got the best armor, and weapon out of the three. Yuri Prime just sucks, the worst armor and weapon. Tanya in 2nd.

Guest Dude Man

Boris probally. Boris's gun can mow down infranty like no tomorrow andd it's not that bad on Tanks, and his Flare is alot better then a C-4 because it has range, but he is the only one out of the three who can not swim. But still he kicks butt! Boris will prevale Commrade! :twisted:

Even though I like Tanya more, Boris is the better commando. Tanya is better against infantry, but Boris can take them on more than compentently. And he is a lot better at fending off vehicles with his AK47 than Tanya is with her C4. Also, the Mig airstrikes allow him to pick apart base defences that Tanya couldn't. Yuri's ability to mind control units and structures is interesting, but I have always found him overruned by enemy forces.

Boris is king..... :twisted: Tanya sucks.... :wink: Yuri is an idiot..... :twisted:

The YR Tanya is lethal, she can blow yer tanks to bits and C4 ya base...

All Boris can do is sit there and mig everthing so sooner or later hes gonna get snipered...

Tanya has the element of suprise unlike Boris she can wipe out yer base in like 3 seconds...

Tanya has one other advantage: her looks and attitude. She would be able to turn a straight woman. If she came a knocking I'd happily open the door for her.

Guest Dude Man

I wonder what would happen is Tanya and Boris had a kid, they would name him/her Toris or Banya! I don't think Tanya and Yuri would ever have a kid because Yuri is old and scary...

Would never happen. Tanya isn't the type, hitting on you in YR ending notwithstanding.

All Boris can do is sit there and mig everthing so sooner or later hes gonna get snipered...

Yeah it really sucks when you want to blow away a prism tower and all you can do is call in migs..... I mean if I was Tanya I could run over to it and plant C4... Oh yeah I forgot the prism tower might kill her.....

lol are you saying you attack the prism head on? i mean i knew you were stupid but wow.. how about attacking the power first... now theres an idea!

Hey, well hitting the power is a thought. If you can get to it.

Guest Dude Man

Yeah but only a fool would just send in Tanya, Boris or Yuri Prime alone into battle. You nuke or lighning storm them and then send in a fleat of Tanks and maybe some troops along with your hero and then you wipe them out easy as that. That what I like to do, it fun and easy! :D

I actually like to send in Tanya or Boris alone. It is great fun if you can do well in dismantelling their base. But a Prisim Tank or Apocalypse rush is more effective.

Well I was under the assumption that you'd send them in alone. There isn't any need to bring them along on a big tank rush.

And you idiot Gazdude I was trying to point out how Boris can be used to take out any struturce while Tanya can't do ****.....

I thought we were talking as if you only had a special unit....

So if you were going in with a tanya just black eagle the prism towers first :P

Yeah well Boris would just bring in an air strike... Cause Tanya isn't important enough to call one in. She's just the local eye candy for the troops.... :twisted:

lol i hope there aint any feminists in this thread, they'll rip your head off for that comment...

I don't see Boris being ableto strap C4 on fleets of ships, or blowing tanks up in a split second like Tanya can...

Guest Dude Man

Yeah but she has to go right up tp the tanks and boats and ships to kill them, wile Boris can be at a safe distance!

Yeah Dude Manhas it right!

If given the choice what would you do?

Stand at a safe distance and shoot up tanks and infantary and call in airstrikes....

Or

Run up to tanks slapping C4 on them swimming around in the ocean knowing full well there are giant squids swimming around have still having to worry about looking good for the troops????

And let the feminists come.... :twisted:They might be hot ya never know.... :lol:

Yeh a tank is really gonna miss a red line pointing at it.... they surly aint going to find the guy and squish him or move out of range..

With Tanya you can run behind the tank and a soon as its placed it would have destroyed the thing...

But Boris uses his AK47 to eliminate tanks, and he does it very well too. About as good as a Guardian GI, and on elite he can even take on the Gattling Tanks Yuri likes to use so much.

its not quite as instantaneouse as the way Tanya does it....