Sonic

Red Alert Synergy - End of July Summary

A big update covering the month of July has been posted for the Red Alert 3 mod, Red Alert Synergy. Red Alert Synergy brings together the best of the Red Alert series into one multiplayer unofficial expansion pack. Including an updated Yuri faction with new and old technology. The latest update features some screen shots showing some of Yuri's units and structure, however they still require some skinning work.

rasynergy1s.jpg rasynergy2s.jpg

Click here to see the full update.

Hello, I am the Co-Leader of Red Alert Synergy. I would request that you notify me(on my moddb preferably) if you wish to post our latest News Article here.

http://www.moddb.com/members/huhnu

I don't do this to be arseholish, I only wish to know where our content is being published.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Other mods really appreciate the free promotion and the spreading of their news to other potential fans. So technically speaking we can post whatever we want about any mod, because we cover the news as a courtesy and we ask for nothing in return.

You said your not trying to be "arseholish" about this but your coming off as one. So with that in mind we won't bother covering your mod on CNCNZ.com.

Other mods really appreciate the free promotion and the spreading of their news to other potential fans. So technically speaking we can post whatever we want about any mod, because we cover the news as a courtesy and we ask for nothing in return.

You said your not trying to be "arseholish" about this but your coming off as one. So with that in mind we won't bother covering your mod on CNCNZ.com.

I only wanted to know when, it's not like I'm telling you to ask for permission. Sorry that it had to come to you in the wrong way.

And I only requested if you do it, I honestly don't mind who posts our content or where, I was requested to ask this by the main leader, SighNapse.

So every time we post news about RA Synergy you want us to let you know about it? Sorry I can't see that happening. The best advice I can give is for you guys to check the fan sites yourself when you have new updates about your mod.

So every time we post news about RA Synergy you want us to let you know about it? Sorry I can't see that happening. The best advice I can give is for you guys to check the fan sites yourself when you have new updates about your mod.

Again, I never said you have to. I really don't mind who posts what, or where.

But thanks for posting our stuff in the first place, it means a lot to me at least.