Sign in to follow this  
dbjs2009

C&C IV: Tiberian Eclipse Mod Interview

We have recently conducted an interview with Coolness7 the director and the leader of the C&CIV: Tiberian Eclipse Mod for C&C3 Tiberium Wars. In this interview he presents himself and his team to the community and he discusses his work with his team on this great mod as well. Here's a couple of the questions.

tib_eclipse.jpg

Please tell us something about yourself and about your mod team?

I'm Damien, aka, Coolness7, aka, Naraku and I like Strategy games, Call of Duty, Need For Speed. I own a ps3 and I'm not as addicted to Starcraft 2 as some of the other people on the mod. The mod team does their best and even though there are about 20 of us, only about 6-10 of us get online at the same time (usually). Jay is the project coordinator and he runs the website, he's very helpful when he's not PO'd about something, and out of all of our team, everyone wants to do the storywriting, the team really comes up with great ideas and its a shame that we can't use them all.

As we all know you've made a great start with your mod so can you please tell us something about it?

This mod started out as an idea to bring classic gameplay to C&C4, but since a C&C4 SDK was never released and probably never will be, we decided to move the project over to C&C3. At first we all put together our ideas and we didn't have the experience to put the plan into motion, but as time went on, we got support and more great team members. This mod plans to bring the C&C4 class system into C&C3 and fuse it with traditional gameplay that we wanted to see in C&C4.

The full C&C IV: Tiberian Eclipse interview can be found right here.

A very good interview. Nice! Let's hope that mod ends our beloved franchise or just the Tiberium universe with the biggest bang of all. Not that EALA ends it with biggest whimper in the entire galaxy.

I really hope they can successfully pull off the Black Zones...

I really hope they can successfully pull of the Black Zones...

I had tracked their progress, I'm sure they'll pull this one off. ;) They'll never let us down as they had promised us & themselves to be like our WW Studios.

I had tracked their progress, I'm sure they'll pull this one off. ;) They'll never let us down as they had promised us & themselves to be like our WW Studios.

Well as long as they promised us.... what can go wrong?

;)

Great interview with a great Mod leader i think it's the interview of the month for me :thumbsup:

I like this Mod specially the black zones :P

I really wish the team confirmed this title mod as an unofficial expansion pack to C&C3. :mellow:

I really wish the team confirmed this title mod as an unofficial expansion pack to C&C3.

Er... for what reason?

Never mind, I don't know why I would even bother questioning you...

I really wish the team confirmed this title mod as an unofficial expansion pack to C&C3. :mellow:

It's not that necessary