Sign in to follow this  
Guest C&C Community Manager

Command & Conquer 4 goes mobile

Guest EA_Goodman

PLAY THE EPIC CLIMAX OF THE SCI-FI SAGA! Kane returns with sinister force in the most anticipated RTS experience ever made for mobile!

:bullet:View the full article

Many people knew that the climax of the C&C saga in C&C4 is flawed rather than epic.

So this is what the EALA-RTS team has been doing for several months after the release of C&C4. Another C&C game app for the iPhone. :mellow:

Did you just say "Epic finale" and C&C4 in the same sentence?

You see, this is why people hate EA...

Did you just say "Epic finale" and C&C4 in the same sentence?

You see, this is why people hate EA...

I think the decline of game quality is more likely the cause than just this sentence.

I think the decline of game quality is more likely the cause than just this sentence.

That's part of it. But for me personally it was the deceitful advertising campaign that followed the ridiculous decision to turn what was an online non-story multiplayer game into a sequel at the last minute just so they could trick fans who wouldn't of otherwise bought the game into buying it. The "EPIC CLIMAX" crap is a symbol of EA's cynicism and disdain it has for the C&C fan base.

Every company uses deceitful advertising, what else is new. The point is, nobody would have cared if the game was good enough.

And I'm pretty sure they'll do whatever it takes to earn money, but luckily we already fell for their cons and no longer be too stupid to fall for that again. Lucky for me, I didn't buy C&C4, genuine or not, I ain't giving my pocket money away to some numbskulls who absorb cash like sponge everyday.

It is sad that Goodman must do his job to advertise C&C4 as epic, but in reality it was a total failure and I'm sure he has to bear with the numerous negative comments. Otherwise, he will get fired anyways.

Edited by Silverthorn