Sign in to follow this  
Malevolence

Ask Malevolence

Thought of trying something random here. The rules and purpose of this thread is simple. Is something bothering you? Getting you down? Your neighbor pissing you off? Hardware questions? Philosophical theories that are just too mind blowing?

Post your questions here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Keep the balling rolling!

Why does Nmenth insist on arguing semantics, constantly?

^_^

It takes two to argue.

I merely make innocent observations or opinions and someone that doesn't yet realize I am never wrong disagrees me.

So Malevolence has taken on the job of advice columnist... If you expect any serious questions, you may be disappointed.

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

Why does Nmenth insist on arguing semantics, constantly?

^_^

Dear Luk3us, before we can start to argue about a certain other individual, have you ever wonder what others may think about you? I'm sure you'll realize that even you ain't perfect either. Everybody has flaws. One tip: Forgive and forget. :)

So Malevolence has taken on the job of advice columnist... If you expect any serious questions, you may be disappointed.

Serious questions get serious answers. Likewise...

Something tells me this will be locked within 2 pages.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?

I don't seem to understand what you are trying to ask. Mind rephrasing?

I don't seem to understand what you are trying to ask. Mind rephrasing?

I think that was the point... :unsure:

I have a question to ask. Which "high-end" video card is energy efficient?

Also, do mention "no use of spam will be allowed" in the first post.

I have a question to ask. Which "high-end" video card is energy efficient?

"High end" and yet energy efficient?

The closest I can think of is Nvidia GTX 460 1GB.

Malevolence, is your name by any chance Dr. Phil?

CAT 1: I CAN HAZ BE ALIVE?

CAT 2: MEBBE DUNNO LOL.

:P

Malevolence, is your name by any chance Dr. Phil?

Nope. But, he's a friend of mine.

---

Oh c'mon folks, do you have to do this? It shows alot about some people, especially when I take it that you guys have that sense of maturity as I open the thread without posting certain generic rules all over again.

Maturity? Maybe I'm wrong here, but I thought this was the internet!

Oh c'mon folks, do you have to do this? It shows alot about some people, especially when I take it that you guys have that sense of maturity as I open the thread without posting certain generic rules all over again.

If you actually expected anything different, I'm afraid that shows you lack the insight to be a successful advisor anyway.

I think its the sense of maturity which is leading to the lack of any real questions. ;)

Guest Stevie_K

If one is in the position of choosing between going two places;

One is the place where two of your good friends are drinking and wants you to join, but you know it's going to be quite boring. They would be let down if I decide not to come.

The other is at your new friends place and there's going to be a nice party with new faces. The new friend is a nice guy and it would be a quite bad impression to cancel in the last minute.

You have accidentally promised to go both places at the same time. Which should I choose?

If one is in the position of choosing between going two places;

One is the place where two of your good friends are drinking and wants you to join, but you know it's going to be quite boring. They would be let down if I decide not to come.

The other is at your new friends place and there's going to be a nice party with new faces. The new friend is a nice guy and it would be a quite bad impression to cancel in the last minute.

You have accidentally promised to go both places at the same time. Which should I choose?

The second, because your friends will forgive you and your new friend won't care about you anymore if you don't show up. You see, a friendship gets more flexible the longer it stands. It might be better not to tell them you're going to your other friend, though, just think of some reason why you really can't make it :P

Also, sorry for hijacking your topic Mal :P

The second, because your friends will forgive you and your new friend won't care about you anymore if you don't show up. You see, a friendship gets more flexible the longer it stands. It might be better not to tell them you're going to your other friend, though, just think of some reason why you really can't make it :P

Also, sorry for hijacking your topic Mal :P

It's okay Inferno. If you guys have alternative constructive answers and suggestions, feel free to share with the rest here as well.

D14810, logically speaking, I'll lean towards the second option. It'll be an opportunity to expand your social circle and get to know more friends in the process. As you mentioned, you said you'll be bored with your drinking buddies. Tell them if they insist, they can always have another drinking session another time.

If it were me I'd go to both. Go to your new friend's party and mingle for a while, then go join your mates.

If it were me I'd go to both. Go to your new friend's party and mingle for a while, then go join your mates.

Go for that ^ :P

Guest Stevie_K

Thanks.

I wen't to the party at my new friends place and we eventually moved the party to an other location, later my friends showed up and we all had a great time, amazingly.