Sign in to follow this  
dbjs2009

Super Weapons!

As we all know that in Red Alert 2 The Soviets have two super weapons (The Nuclear missiles and Iron curtin) and the Allieds have the Weather Control Device and the chronosphere, But I was thinking that the Soviets should have the both Nuclear missiles and the Weather Control Device that because Soviets have the telsa coils and troopers and nuclear trucks but the Allieds doesn't have either one of them in the game so they should have superweapon that makes chrono explosion and the second one is a satellite that shoots laser it just makes damages like the other super weapons So what do you think??! Actually it's just my thought for now

laserl.jpg

If anyone have watched Batman beyond the joker's return before he may know what I mean.

the second one is a satellite that shoots laser

So the Ion Cannon?

Because this is a very important word. Without this, we would have to rearrange how we write with substitutions for this. This is our proximal demonstrative. This can be traced back to Proto-Indo-European, so we could blame them for this. I suppose, hypothetically, this does not need to exist, but I think our culture is better because this does exist. If you don't like this, try that. :P

I know the thread is old now but look at this:

SCRN0009.jpg

The Ion cannon is not a bad idea after all :)

This is the third time now you've posted in an old and dead topic. Maybe a warning point will help you remember to watch the dates.