Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

best tank

Guest squall

ok,

i want to know which tank is the best.

i personally think the soviets apocalypse and tesla tanks are the best the allied tanks suck :P

Tesla Tank vs. Prism Tank - I think you'll find the Prism will absolutely obliterate the Tesla Tank.

Mirage Tanks. If you get an army of them and storm a base, they kill all base defenses and units easily. Especially since you only have half a second to target the tank when it is attacking.

A fleet of prisms may not be strong but they can take out bases in seconds....

heck, 5 prisms can take out a base, but i dont use them because they aren't cost effective, and i think it is rather cheep.

A few mirages with prisms is all U need

Mirage Tanks. If you get an army of them and storm a base, they kill all base defenses and units easily. Especially since you only have half a second to target the tank when it is attacking.

i thought we were talking about tanks here not strategy....

Rhinos....

They're cheap and pack a punch.... And nothing beats em'.... Besides at this point in the game nobody has mirage tanks or prism tanks or stupid mind control tanks or anything stupid like that. Its just nasty Soviet power all the way! :twisted:

Rhinos aren't as strong as you think... a bunch of GI's can own a bunch of rhinos...

Well GG's yes but noral GI's can just get run over. Simple...

Thats why you dodge the tanks...... its called skill

So these Gi's aren't deployed? Then they don't stand a chance in hell. :twisted:

No you can deploy and undeploy quikly.... play online alittle and youll see...

Nah. They'd still get their asses kicked.... Just admit it rhinos kick ass.

Guest squall

the soviets have the best tanks esp the apocalypse the allied tanks dont stand a chance against them besides the tanks they have the demolition truck which can blow the crap out of the allied base :P

the german tank destroyer really kills tanks fast. it has no other uses though :( .

And sucks when it goes up against infantry....

well if you are smart you hold "ctrl" to attack them

well if you are smart you hold "ctrl" to attack them

Yep thats a downside to mirages... and they last 3 seconds up against Rhino's and Apoc's i tested it out.....

thats why i have never used em.....well.....another thing: i usually play maps with no trees so it basically renders em useless

Naa Mirage tanks aren't that bad in big groups. They're reasonably hard to attack even with the crtl trick.... They rip up infantry too.....

yeah, even if you just gain the .2 seconds it takes your opponent to ctrl click on one, thats .2 more seconds you have to kill him.