Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

best tank

They're good for ambushes too.... Which is why you should always be supsious of trees...... :scared:

This doesn't apply to real life people by the way..... :evilgrin:

Guest JoKuJaK

Rhino, no need for tech tank, not VERY expensive yet fast, strong vs tanks, and strong vs buildings.

Guest Madge

I say the rhino tank is the best because 1) you don't have to tech up to get it 2) Strong armour 3) Good firepower-can take out tanks, base defense and buildings quickly 4) Can fire on the move due to turret.

Apocalypse with 3 ranks is the best. Nothing can stand against them, glory for the Soviet :twisted: .

Guest favetvshows1x3

Okay, sure, Apocalpyse is good, and Mirages are cool, but, c'mon guys. I can't think of anything that can beat a Prism Tank. Yesterday, I was playing Skirmish, on Loaded Barrel, and my base was completely obliterated. (Stupid Iron Curtain!) If I hadn't found a crate with an MCV, I would have lost. The only units I had left, were about 30 GIs (I was playing as America, and I used to have two airbases, both which were destroyed), a Nighthawk, and three Prism tanks.

I destroyed the entire enemy base with three Prism Tanks and three GIs.

Prism Tanks can stay out of range of many things, like Tesla Coils, other tanks, or other infantry. And the Prism is good against armored, infantry, and buildings!

'Nuff said.

Prism tank is not good against tank. And it's armor is weak. But they are good for destroying building from safe range.

Guest favetvshows1x3

Maybe one isn't good against tanks, but that's why you rush with them. :D

Yea, but it's weak and slow. Just send a couple of aircraft at them and they're .
Aircraft are not worth what you pay for them. Too expensive

Guest favetvshows1x3

Actually, they both cost 1200. But, 4 Prisms is 4800, while each 4 Harriers are 5800, due to each Airforce Command needed, so Prisms are cheaper.

Guest fighting spirit

mirage tanks ... acting as an ambush ...owns !

TERROR DRONES!!

but they aren't actually tanks so...

Mirage tanks

they're effective against almost anything, like f.e. those pesty infantry

and no doubt about it, against tanks or anything else with heavy armor

If they were stronger I'd agree. But they're not. They only good at range. Moment a tank gets near its all over.

True but i prefer them because of the speed they can destroy buildings and they can out-range the tesla coils and gun turrets...

If they had more armor the game would be unbalanced....

that's where mirage tanks come in handy

they can take a lot of damage while the prism overrun the base with beams

Not really. They're only got a tiny bit more armour than the Prism.

I like to see a tank rush being ambushed by mirage tanks. The good of mirage tank is it can disguise itself. But the armor, nearly the same as prism tank.

As wolf said... Hold the Ctrl Key down wen attacking them....

Not really. They're only got a tiny bit more armour than the Prism.

hmm it's been a while since i played it

so i guess i could be wrong

I prefer the mirage tank ,put them on a cliff and they will destroy a pack of apocalyps in no time ,prism''s are a easy target for them ,en rhino's as well,and i don't talk about grizzly's because they are to weak

grtz

Mirage Tank with Prism tank can own any vehicle, infantry and structure if used right, just not planes