Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

best tank

The Soviets are sooo not quicker than the Allies in any way. They're SLOOOWWWW......

in there first stage (building a reasonable defense and cheap crap),but the soviets got quicker units then the allies

alright ,you can make inmiddetly a battle bunker and conscripts are very cheap ,within 5 min you can make 20 battle bunkers or more ,they are a great defense then you've got the flak trooper,they are very cheap and great against the air ,and when you've got a industrial you can make cheap and fast rhino's for a mass rush called ,THE RUN OF THE RHINO!

if you want to know more ask me

Battle bunker defenses aren't perfect they're only good early on. After that they became useless.

Yup, it's true. So, that's why you will need to think further tactics.

alright ,you can make inmiddetly a battle bunker and conscripts are very cheap ,within 5 min you can make 20 battle bunkers or more ,they are a great defense then you've got the flak trooper,they are very cheap and great against the air ,and when you've got a industrial you can make cheap and fast rhino's for a mass rush called ,THE RUN OF THE RHINO!

without industrial industrial plants....?

Cyber-Sov wrote:

without industrial industrial plants....?

it says .....and when you've got a industrial you can make cheap and fast rhino's for a mass rush called ,THE RUN OF THE RHINO!

Rhino tanks are the best tank in the game easier to micro longer range stronger sure allied grizzlies are faster but they get owned by rhinos

Rhino tanks are the best tank in the game

I concur.

it is so easy to completely level a base with nine prisms and a chronosphere. thats how i won the last level for allies on YR. there not that good against vehicles though

it is so easy to completely level a base with nine prisms and a chronosphere. thats how i won the last level for allies on YR. there not that good against vehicles though

yeah the prism is a great weapon and very popular

too bad there's no poll

but if you have nine of them (a square of 3x3) ready to be chronoshifted and yuri uses a psychic dominator you are very doomed. same with america's paratroopers and the genetic mutator.

Lasher Tanks are the best. They're fast, moderately armored and have a faster moving projectile. They own your pathetic Rhinos. :P

Lasher tanks are dead in two shots from a Rhino.... Sorry they're not that great...

Go say that at the C&C Den. They'll flame you to hell and back for that. ;)

Lashers own you. I'll have more than you do and I'll have Masterminds in there too. ;)

Oh who cares what they think.

You stupid Masterminds are just expensive toys for my robot tanks or my almighty rhinos to kill.

Lasher tanks are useless. They have the worst weapon. The worst armour and their speed isn't that great either.... Rhinos have better weaponary better armour. Although they're slower it doesn't really matter in the middle of a battle.

You forget I have Magnetrons lifting up your tanks, Gattling Tanks shooting those down, Masterminds controlling your other forces and Discs firing at your forces as well. Not to mention I'll have Brutes and Yuri Clones assisting my forces as well.

My Lashers take the Rhino fire; they're a distraction while the heavy artillery moves in.

You must play the AI too much or n00bs if you think beating a Yuri player is easy. New for you dude; it's not ESPECIALLY if he's REALLY, REALLY good.

Bah I'd just go round your stupid lasher tanks and elimate the magatrons, master minds and gattling tanks. While my Apocs take out your lashers...

I never said it would be easy to beat a Yuri player...

You might 'go around' but a large portion of your forces will be destroyed by mind control, Lasher fire or Brutes. Besides, I'll have more troops laying in wait.

its not really the tank, persay, it is the controller of the tank.

he who owns the tanks owns the battle.

mastermind is boss