Sign in to follow this  
Guest squall

best tank

...what can i say i got a thing for cute americans in uniform oO; Boris is pretty cool too... though commander McNeil from TS has still gotta be my number one n.n i mean he's cute, got a nice heroic personality and he's witty @_@

Hero type people are so unattractive, I much prefer the twisted megalomaniacs, except they always end up being ugly.

Hmm, the best in my book are, hmm, Kane in C&C95, & Lt. Sophia. I like bald guys in gotees, & I especially like tight-fitting suits.

aaah if we're not just sticking to guys i thought Lt Eva was nice ^^ and it depends on what you deem "unattractive" o.o; last time i checked McNeil was a hottie like johnny depp =3 nice sharp looks, not too masculine, intelligent, nice hairstyle, a small amount of muscle... only a lil bit... and has a cute butt in a uniform n.n

Yeah, but heroes are so goody-goody, what can you do with a hero telling you what is right & wrong all the time, that would be boring.

But then Johnny Depp in pirates of the Carribean is the kind of hero I do like, yes I do ooh.

yes! thank you! n.n i mean drool! #o_o# and last time i checked, McNeil was more along the lines of a slight rebel... i mean when we first see him he's going skipping through the dunes while skiving off duty y'know? XD

"okie i deserved that one" XD

Maybe, but McNeil is a lame name. Besides, I really don't like that uniform of his.

wasn't it standard GDI pants with a 40's-esque leather flight jacket type thing or something close anyway? personally i think it was hot o.O i also like the pathfinder in generals ^^ the picture reminds of Sean Pertwee in Dog Soldiers ehehe okie so he's like, 40 odd but he could make me laugh a lot so i'd be happy there =3

Mebbeh.

Ever seen Dungeons & Dragons, the movie is total crap but the actors are very nice.

film or the old animated tv series? if you mean the film, yeah i guess they were kinda cute. but then again i also had a crush on the wizard with the glasses in the old series and imagined myself as the redhead with the invisibility cloak =3

Prism Tanks in numbers.

But nothing beats a chrono IVF. :lol:

I meant the film, I don't watch cartoons from anywhere any further West than Japan.

why are u girls discussing which guys are cute and attractive...??? :?: :? :hmm:

weird...lol.....

but the guys do have a topic on the C&C women...Sofia,Eva, Tanya....

Probably best not to ask that question.

At 2.45am it seemed like a good idea, I'm beginning to have my regrets.

The Gat tank is good against everthing except for all the stuff with armor, henct, it sucks against the Soviet war machine.

Personally think either the Apoc or mastermind would survive on its own the best.

because i don't get enough girl talk cos i'm normally surrounded by guys in games. i think from a driving sense i'd prefer the US standard tank... you can hold your own and use skill to beat your opponents rather then brute force. brute force is good but sooner or later you will get in a bad situation. somethin like an apoc draws a lot of attention on the battlefield n.nl would you like everyone to shoot at you? armour or not?

Personally I prefer Yuri's tanks for their sheer speed & manouverability, what use to you is sheer power in a tank if you can guarantee that your opponant will have exactly the same sheer power.

With Soviets vs Soviets or Allies it will usually end up with a big tank meatgrinder in the middle, until one side runs out of funds & crumbles. With Yuri you can be sure there will be much more cunning tactics applied to his, admittedly inferior armour & weaponry.

To a Yuri player it doesn't matter who has the biggest gun, because it will very soon be them.

Well, if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right, right?

Wow, I haven't actually seen many fellow Yuri fans these days. Meh, pro'lly cause I haven't asked around, but I'd bet that many people would say that Yuri sucks. I dislike people like that. But Leona's right, Yuri's army is slightly inferior in his array of vehicles (Initiates are powerful! Garrison garrison garrison!). However the trick comes to using them effectively, e.g.: Distract enemy with Lashers, enemy sends over a force to deal with them, Magnetrons and Masterminds steal enemy units, Gattling tanks take care of infantry, terror drones and perhaps robot tanks if you have alot of Gattling tanks, Yuri keeps assualting the base! Afterwards, stolen units are cashed in at the Grinder :twisted::twisted: But one of many awsome strategies to use when playing as Yuri.

pretty much why i dislike yuri lol... i'm too nice to use evil/sneaky tactics (though i've had my fair share of tactics before) i like playing against them cos then you can pull the classic "hey look i'm good! you're evil! die!" thing o.o; more moral then tactic wise... like if it was the US with the evil units i'd probably still play them because the US is generally good (well i doubt many people in europe are gonan say that)

If someone gets frustrated because they can't beat a Yuri player then they shouldn't even bother playing the game in the first place.

Like all the people who go around saying "no yuri no yuri or i kik u", it really annoys me, why no Yuri? Because those people aren't smart enough to think tactics to beat a Yuri player.

I dont mind playing as Yuri once in a while, I just prefer the Soviets and the Allies. What I really enjoy is a battle with several Allied and Soviet players, with one or two skilled Yuri players in there wreeking havoc.