Wee_Ooh

So I finally got around to getting C&C 4...

Just finished both campaigns, and I gotta say, I wasn't really disappointed with the ending. My expectations were astronomically low (can something be astronomically low, or does that word only work with "high"? Doesn't matter; you get the picture.), so I okay with that ending. At least nothing horrible happened.

Better yet, I don't have to play through that campaign ever again! :D

Nothing horrible happened, because nothing happened, it was pure ****. :o

Nothing horrible happened, because nothing happened, it was pure ****. :o

Well I expected horrible, so nothing is definitely better than horrible. XD

I think I differ... Horrible would be better, at least it elicits a reaction from the audience; it's not sheer boredom, but rather maybe anger or frustration. >:D

Nothing would be like... Nothing. Boredom. LOL. >:D

But seriously, we all do agree (it seems) that this is one of the worst, if not THE WORST C&C so far... (I say so far, because barring any freak incidents, I don't think it can get any worse than this.)

I think I differ... Horrible would be better, at least it elicits a reaction from the audience; it's not sheer boredom, but rather maybe anger or frustration. >:D

Nothing would be like... Nothing. Boredom. LOL. >:D

But seriously, we all do agree (it seems) that this is one of the worst, if not THE WORST C&C so far... (I say so far, because barring any freak incidents, I don't think it can get any worse than this.)

I think this is one of the worst games I've played. I enjoyed every C&C a lot so far, but this one just barely deserves the trash can. Okay, maybe I'm overreacting a bit, but it's still ****.

Horrible would be better, at least it elicits a reaction from the audience; it's not sheer boredom, but rather maybe anger or frustration. >:D

Why would you want anger and frustration toward a C&C game? It is not better to get an emotional response when that response is negative...

Besides, the nothing-ending did generate anger and frustration from the fans anyway.

At least it got something out of the fans. Or maybe I'm just being sadistically sarcastic about that abomination of games. >:D

And I do have one positive thought about it... It came on a single DVD, which simplified the throwing away process. >:D