Sign in to follow this  
Thierry

Sooooo....

So it's been like several years or so since I've last been here at CNCNZ.

Quite a few changes, appearantly I'm also older now, going so far as hitting 23 a while back, which put me at like 16 when I was doing World Rebellion...gee...

Nowadays my gaming is mostly aimed at StarCraft II and EVE Online, but I have good memories here and from the ZH/Modding days.

Good old times, but how about the new times, what's going here on nowadays, after being off and about for so long?

Luk3us still the king of spam? Sonic still the big bad Metallica admin? :D

For those unfamiliar, I ran a C&C ZH mod named World Rebellion back in 2004-2005 with a few other guys and it was hosted here as well as being a forum regular at the time.

It eventually died out and as my education got along my interests slowly moved away from C&C/Modding and I went to do other things.

But whilst surfing the waves of the interwebs I found my way back here and I couldn't resist to pop my head around the corner, so what's up all?

Thierry are you the guy with the skull avatar?

Guest Stevie_K

Think I remember you. I had a break for a line of years too, where under a different name back then. Now I'm checking in regularly for C&C news.

There are very mixed opinions on how well things are going for C&C.

Welcome back :)

Thierry are you the guy with the skull avatar?

My most famous avatar was that of a cat at a swimming pool in a swimsuit, I don't think I used skulls in my avatars. (well...Achmed the Dead Terrorist excepted when that was all new and fancy)

Maybe but aren't you a member on the AOE III forums?

Maybe but aren't you a member on the AOE III forums?

I've never played AoE III, I saw some II during my school days but that's it.

My screen/player name has been Thez for several years, I guess I never updated my CNCNZ profile to that.

Someone there had a signture with your old avatar then I asked him if he had played any C&C game before but he said :

Um, no. That's Achmed the Dead Terrorist.

Anyway welcome back Thierry :P

I remember this guy. Long time veteran. Too bad he doesn't remember me with my old account. LOL.

Welcome back, by the way. >:D

Sonic still the big bad Metallica admin? :D

Hey Thierry, long time no see.

As for Metallica, yeah still a huge fan and always will be. I finally got to see them live back on October 13th when then came to New Zealand. Click here for details and some of the photos I took.

As for changes around here, lots changes actually. From staff to the way thing are done and more.

Very cool photos :o

As for the changes I did notice some, I was looking for 'General Discussion' but couldn't find it.

Now all we need is Luk3us posting his usual spam and we've got a full set. :P

P.S. I see you kept this little gem: :furious: Awesome :P

P.S.S. And since I'm feeling all nostalgic, let's bring back my original avatar :P

Edited by Thierry

Thanks for the idea Theirry. Gonna dig up my old M60 avatar. Or at least my monitor-licking one. >:D

-EDIT

Oh yeah. It's back baby. Would have used that old account were it not for me forgetting about it. The name's Azrael, btw, if you wanted to see it. And if you wanted to read my childish, neurotic and adolescent C&C fanboy bull**** posts from the past. >:D

Edited by rSquar3d

That avatar does ring a bell as does the name, all so long ago...getting old :P

Hahahaha! Maybe the nuke or M60 avatar's would be more familiar. I did a killing with those gun avatars. And there was that lengthy debate about whether or not the Apoc and Overlord tanks belonged to the Mammoth family. LOL.

The siggy rings a bell ;o

Ahh the Thierry one, as usual your perception is clouded, I do not spam. But I am used to such jealously it can at time be stressful being me, but I rise above it. ;)

Now we must take this to the flamerz zone and bitch! ^_^ ehehehehe, old times.

I remember majority of the drunken stupor threads being inhabited by you barbarians. LOL.

>:D

3 days and no reply in the main forum?

What has happened here? :o

It seems the life has been sucked out of the plebeians here. It seems I'm the only one left alive. >:D

3 days and no reply in the main forum?

What has happened here? :o

Well the community is rather silent all over. Not much happening.