Sign in to follow this  
neogrant

CNCTube's Closure

Hi everyone,

With deep regret I have to announce with immediate effect Command and Conquer Tube will be coming to an end, and sadly closing. Such low traffic to the site, and with such little revenue being made from the site has forced us to close up. As someone quoted when we first introduced CNCtube, "You are four years too late". I think that was a major reason we failed to provide you guys with a video site, but also the fact the script we purchased had not received any major updates since 2009. We would have loved to have implemented a decent video player on the site, with HD and skipping, but with the money spent already on the script, finding a coder to edit an existing site script, funds couldn't stretch.

post-6463-1297724239_thumb.jpg

May 2010

December 2010

We would like to thank everyone in the CNC community who had supported us since May 2010, including all the fansites out there for allowing us to advertise (I was really surprised at how invited we were, thats a great C&C community spirit to keep!).

Finally, I want to personally thank two people, firstly Sonic and his team for the hard work they put in here at CNCNZ. You have been a huge help in broadcasting developments of CNCTube, and all CNC related projects. Secondly, Rick T. (who I think is RainXc here) for his great and appreciated advertising efforts on Facebook.

Long live C&C!

Cheers,

Grant

Edited by neogrant

Yes it sucks that it had to end this way. Thanks for all your hard work Grant.