Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Mystery C&C Teaser Video

Our friends at CnCSaga.de posted this strange and mysterious C&C teaser video. We have no idea of its source, or what its meant to be teasing us about. But something is happening in March.

I'll leave to everyone else to make something out of this video.

Most likely the replacement for the C&C 5 community project they broke up with last month.

They need a new project because they need a project.

Wait, MARCH 2011??????????????????????????????????????? WTF?

You can tell the video isn't official by the number of EA copyright notices. Zero. Look at the C&C logo -- it is the old one even though a new logo has been revealed recently. The EA corporate design and legal people would go nuts about these facts. Now take the background image of C&C Saga into account. "Coming March 2011". Coincidence? Sure! The source is "unknown". C&C Saga says after all the news around C&C emerged, "[...] haben wir vor wenigen Augenblicken ein Video erhalten" ("we received a video only moments ago"). They're just implying a causal relationship, which most likely doesn't exist. Why would EA release a new logo and an interview, then release a video in secrecy only moments later? And why only on C&C Saga.de?

Edited by AlexB

I also this is not about a CnC project. In to the interview JVC says that an announcement would be made later in the year. March is too soon for that for me.

Have to aggree with AlexB. It's not professional enough CGI-wise, breaks numerous standards for official release and has only been found by the single site that has a big release scheduled for the exact same time - and it only exists on their YT channel!

I'm with Lukus on this one, someone do might have the time to create such a cool & professionally made trailer. A mod can be ideal.

But a full game? I don't think so. A reveal of the first few stuff from what JVC is giving to us? Sure, we'll see what happens, March is closing in anyways.

Guest Stevie_K

If this is EA's production, I'm glad they've turned in new directions, or should I say old directions?

The absence of copyright stamps is showing that this clearly isn't a work of EA. (You know how they go berserk with the huge EA logo in the beginnings of even the shortest videos).

If this is EA's production, I'm glad they've turned in new directions, or should I say old directions?

The absence of copyright stamps is showing that this clearly isn't a work of EA. (You know how they go berserk with the huge EA logo in the beginnings of even the shortest videos).

Maybe that's part of the teasing. Or maybe it's not EA at all. We'll found out soon enough.

C&C logo is infact a remake by someone from a few years back, can be found on google. Dont trust this as official.

Done some checking around. It seems this video is something for an "event" arranged by CnCSaga.de in partnership with EA. Its nothing to do with any new game. 100% unofficial.

C&C logo is infact a remake by someone from a few years back, can be found on google. Dont trust this as official.

It can be too good to be true easily, and I know it's going to take years for the franchise to come back to its former glory (AND I don't mean by bringing back WW! I know that!)

Guest Stevie_K
It can be too good to be true easily, and I know it's going to take years for the franchise to come back to its former glory (AND I don't mean by bringing back WW! I know that!)

You just couldn't help yourself huh? :huh: