Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Episode Building - Season 3

Guest Rabbit

The picture taking is really the hardest part, because it takes so long to snap all the shots. When it comes to making the movie, I just go scene for scene to get all the sound clips thrown in, and do all my voice work. Real fast process, and throwing in music on top of all that is probably the hardest part to get perfect, because I have to make it perfectly fitting and there's a limited amount of music per game.

there's a limited amount of music per game.

A minimum of 16 tracks per game is limited for you? Since you're doing TS, you practically have all types of music you want! Valves, Dusk Hour, Deploy Machines, Link Up...

Incidentally, what editing software do you use Zee?

I remember he used Movie Maker for earlier videos.

Oh, so that includes editing of the audio, I presume? I thought he'd be using Adobe Premier for video and Adobe Audition for the audio, at the very least. >:D

Oh, so that includes editing of the audio, I presume? I thought he'd be using Adobe Premier for video and Adobe Audition for the audio, at the very least. >:D

Maybe he uses it now, but some simple audio and video editing can be made in WMM.

Yep, I did try it once. I was appalled by the interface; I nearly died trying to make a decent video there. Or maybe I just love Adobe too much. >:D

If memory serves, he uses Audacity for more advanced audio editing. At least that's what he described in his 2nd designer diary.

Guest Rabbit

To put all this to rest, there were two correct answers in this thread.

I use Windows Movie Maker for all of the video editing.

I use audacity to record my own voices, but I put those files and all other audio files into Windows Movie Maker.

Guest Stevie_K

I use Windows Movie Maker

That's impressive.

Let's have some fun...

unknownw.png

So what is this thing anyway?

Where did you get that screenshot? Looks like a AA Gun defense structure for the GDI.

Where did you get that screenshot? Looks like a AA Gun defense structure for the GDI.

GDI AA? Aren't they soposed to have SAM upgrades for thier component tower?

If you slow down or pause the end "flash through" scene on the Tiberium Legos Return Teaser video, you'll see a few pictures like this one.

Tough the others have already been either revealed through the new episode or posted here on the forum. This one is by far the most interesting.

Guest Rabbit

It's supposed to be a nod sam site from Tiberian Sun.

I was going to use it as the original reason the Kodiak was shot down, but I got rid of that image set.

Any new updates or something new you wish to show us, Zee Hypnotist?

Guest Rabbit

Ask, and ye shall receive.

img_1836.jpg

Nice, just how I imagined you'd pull off those veins. And that's a Nod "weed eater" right?

Edited by AZ-Stalker

The tank now looks more like the Tick Tank. Great!

Erm... how are you going to animate the veins when units are going through them? And the gases?

Say, Zee. Any chance if future episodes of Tiberium Legos will be filmed on a bigger set, like on a bigger table rather than on a dresser?

Look at the aspect ratio of the image. Tiberium Legos is going widescreen!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, good thing, too. Now it won't look sloppy on youtube.

I did not ask for the aspect ratio of the video image. I asked for the place setting change in Tiberium Legos. We already know the next episode is in widescreen.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

And we weren't referring to that. :P

I'll probably never leave the top of the dresser. It's the easiest and most practical surface to use.

Are you almost done with the latest Tiberium Legos episode? It appears that EA_CIRE has delayed the latest C&C Community Watch due to his illness.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

The episode should be up in a few hours.