Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Episode Building - Season 3

For the next episode (if it's the last episode of season 3), we would like to see the Mammoth Mark II unit as well as a proposed Commander McNeil's revenge on Kane. And to be more epic, throw in the Ion Cannon and the Orca Bomber. ^_^

Why not throw a joke on Cortez and Boudreau like you did with Stavros and the other RA1 guy? ^_^

Guest Rabbit

So uhh, here. :)

Jy4Ui.jpg

The CNCNZ mascot in blocky graphics, that's the stuff! ;)

Hope you will make the camera look to its bottom as usual :P

Nice looking Mammoth Mk. II. However, the front of the unit still needs some work.

Guest Stevie_K

Yeah, that actually got me wondering. How are you going to do that?. As far as I see, it's legs are not connected in a way so they can move.

I'm guessing its going to stand still? :)

Since when has complex animations been a feature of Tiberium Legos? The guys' legs don't move when they walk, so why should a Mammoth's?

I'm just wondering what those two barrels on top of its head are... it didn't have any weapons up there, are they supposed to be the search lights?

Guest Stevie_K

Since when has complex animations been a feature of Tiberium Legos? The guys' legs don't move when they walk, so why should a Mammoth's?

Never. But would you call adding four pieces of lego, and shooting a few more shots with the camera complex animations? :o

Guest Rabbit

Y'know, I expected people to ask how I would make it walk, and I'm honestly a little thrown off for the same reasons, but I have a way I might be able to make it work out.

I'm just wondering what those two barrels on top of its head are... it didn't have any weapons up there, are they supposed to be the search lights?

Honestly, I threw them up there just to add to the whole appeal. I don't really know what to do with the top part, but it looks nice.

Make it walk, but keep the legs out of frame. Then throw in some sort of joke about its walking not being shown.

Guest Rabbit

That's sort of what I was thinking about. Turning shouldn't be too much of an issue to do a full shot. :P

It's hard to make that joke better than the old one :rolleyes:

"Why is it hovering?"

"The animator was too lazy to make it walk"

"Yes. The animator of this series is dumb. And lazy. And he's a terrible person" --Tiberian Legos, Season 3, Episode 1

It would have been better if you use either Knex or Meccano pieces (with a power supply hidden in the middle) and merge it with that Mammoth MK II in blocks to make it walk. But I think that will ruin its look.

dude knex are dumb and they dont work with lego at all, one time I built a ferris wheel out of knex and i put a lego dude in it but the lego dude just broke so i had to throw the ferris wheel away

It would have been better if you use either Knex or Meccano pieces (with a power supply hidden in the middle) and merge it with that Mammoth MK II in blocks to make it walk. But I think that will ruin its look.

Its Tiberium Legos, not Knex or Meccano. I doubt Zee will be using anything else.

Guest Rabbit

My only reason for not doing that is purely because of the effect the music gives off. You'd be surprised how different an episode can feel purely based on the music, and the TS music is really dark compared to the original TD music.

Sooooooooo, any new units in 03x06?

Guest Rabbit

The Mammoth MK wasn't good enough for you? :P

Fine. Here's a new character:

k2ADU.jpg

That's an epic way to start the traditional end-of-season special! :o

Hmmm... as this is the end of TS' story, how 'bout the.... CABAL Core Defender? In an epic brawl versus the Mammoth MK II?

Guest Rabbit

Already planned. :P

You can use this as CABAL :D I made it in like 15-20 mins

hsZqV.jpg

Y6kIQ.jpg

Here's a preview on how should the Core look like:

0fET9.jpg

Here's a new character:

k2ADU.jpg

Hope the "new" character gets a glass vase for McNeil. happy.gif