Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos - The Complete Third Season

Guest Rabbit
Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 1

In this episode, the Second Tiberium War begins.

Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 2

In this episode, GDI must uncover a secret. A secret for you to uncover is at 1:47.

Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 3

In this third Episode of Tiberium Legos, Season 3, The GDI soldiers get the hell out of there.

Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 4

In this episode, GDI has the Tacitus, but Kane really wants it. CABAL has plans of his own.

Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 5

Nod Forces want the Tacitus back, and maybe they can use their new tiberium-based technology to recover it! Will they succeed?

Tiberian Legos - S3 Episode 6

GDI Forces have to destroy both Kane and CABAL in this double-packed episode. Enjoy the action as the third season of Tiberium Legos draws to a close!

You can watch any episode from season 3 right here: http://www.cncnz.com/features/videos/lego3/ or http://www.youtube.com/CNCNZ365#p/c/61C427737F5F8860.

It's really nice and I liked it, but I think that you need some voice actors like any cartoon or video game, don't you think?

Guest Rabbit

Been there, tried that, it failed horribly. I'll handle the voices a lot better with this new run.

Been there, tried that, it failed horribly.

What do you mean?

Guest Rabbit

I tried getting other people involved for voices. The problem is, it's impossible to get people to work at my specific pace, especially when I'm literally ad-libbing the voice lines at the final stage of the editing. Voice work is literally one of the final steps, and it's all unscripted.

Plus, when I tried getting other people involved, their sound equipment just didn't cut it. Mine is pretty clear, others had different backround fuzz or whine in their microphones.

Say Zee, have you tried using software natural voices, such as AT&T Natural Voices? The best natural voices I have owned are Acapela Heather and NeoSpeech Paul. Although all the good natural voices aren't free, they are pricey to get and download.

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit

No, no no no no NO! :P

I'm using my own voice.

If you need an RA3-style Russian accent guy for season 4, I'd like to join ^_^

My microphone can read my voice very clearly, although some silent fuzz exists in the background.

Guest Rabbit

Long as it's very thin, that's understandable. I'll have to post a little article of how I do my sound work to perfect it.

Well, I could e-mail you a sample .wav. That could be my audition ^_^

Guest Rabbit

Feel free. My email address is zeehypnotistemcncnz.png. (Imaged to prevent spam!)