Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

New Comments and Suggestions Page

Guest Rabbit

I feel that the slate should be wiped and there should be a new page for comments and suggestions.

So, here's what this thread is all about. You are all getting the opportunity here to suggest:

- Ideas for improvement

- Story lines

- Units / Events you hope will make it into the series

- Building ideas

Please note: Telling me "That unit was designed poorly" or anything along the lines of that will likely be ignored. Some of the novelty in this series is the fact that units are made to look absolutely ridiculous. An extremely detailed, floating Hover MLRS with the rockets ready to be fired is something that would look cool, but would be terribly difficult to animate properly. Try to make suggestions with the understanding that I actually want to be able to put them into the show if they're all good and helpful.

- Story lines

Hmmm... maybe more connections with the real game's story, parodizing it whenever possible (like you did with Stalin's death on RA)

- Units / Events you hope will make it into the series

That Scrin Ship "subliminal message on a random picture" you promised, and if a season 4 will be made, a sexy Apocalypse tank model would be awesome!

Can we at least move the series to a 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio? You can see it the CNCNZ.com splash intro (designed at 16:9) is now somewhat squashed in the new teaser video.

All it takes it a simple change in your camera Zee, and making the appropriate video setting change in Windows Movie Maker or whatever video editing software your using.

Guest Rabbit

Hah, I never really thought of that, yeah, I'll see what I can hash out.

Seeing the new suggestions coming in, here is what I am suggesting for now:

1. All future Tiberium Legos need to be longer, as long as we have more stories, scripting and action to add in. YouTube now allows any clip up to 15 minutes.

2. Tiberium Legos shall deserve to be shown in high definition (at around 720p or 1080p), similar to the clips of C&CTV, which are all widescreen. I believe some HD video cameras are getting cheaper these days.

3. The Titan needs to be 50% bigger than the Wolverine. Also suggesting to add in more lego unit models such as the Mammoth Mk. II, Recon Bike, Attack Buggy, Tick Tank, Stealth Tank, Banshee and the new Orcas.

4. Next episode of Tiberium Legos shall involve the Forgotten helping Nod to attack GDI. And maybe in a pinch, GDI will finally get to destroy a stealth tank with a Mobile Sensor Array.

Guest Rabbit

Well, coincidencially, you're already not far off of my plans with the next episode.

As for the high definition, lol, that's a completely different issue. I can boost the quality of the videos, which I will do, keep in mind what you saw today was only a preview. I ain't going out to buy another camera right now though. ;)

Also,

That Scrin Ship "subliminal message on a random picture" you promised, and if a season 4 will be made, a sexy Apocalypse tank model would be awesome!

I never promised that, I was referring to the image that EA released when the name of the Scrin was finally announced. That was a loong time ago.

Don't worry though, we'll work on Season 4 later. ;)

Can we at least move the series to a 16:9 wide screen aspect ratio? You can see it the CNCNZ.com splash intro (designed at 16:9) is now somewhat squashed in the new teaser video.

After reviewing how my camera works, it only allows me to take video in 16:9, not pictures. However, when producing the video on my computer, I should be able to tinker with it to make everything run without being squished or stretched.

GDI will finally get to destroy a stealth tank with a Mobile Sensor Array.

LOL, like this?

MGGVSBARR.png

LOL, like this?

MGGVSBARR.png

Uh, no.

What I mean is that a mobile sensor array detects a stealth unit, allowing that unit to uncloak itself and is exposed to the field. Then the GDI can use a unit or defensive structure to attack the stealth tank.

Guest Stevie_K

I'm thinking a Tiberium fiend (the hound beast mutant from TS) that turns into a valuable ally with a group of nutjob GDI soldiers and helps them in their quest. In the end one of the GDI soldiers are aggressing the fiend and they eventually all get feasted upon.

An episode based on Nod's point of view would be nice. Something like the Episode in the first season of Tiberium Legos where a Nod squad builds their lame base and later attacks GDI.

Guest Rabbit

Well, here's what I'm going to try to incorporate into Episode 5:

Baby visceroids that combine into an adult (And kill those GDI nutjobs)

Tiberium Veins

Nod Point of View

I'll just need a foolish mission to put together. Any Nod Units that people would like to see?

Tiberium Veins

Nod Point of View

I'll just need a foolish mission to put together. Any Nod Units that people would like to see?

Nod point of view -> YAY!!!!

Tiberium Veins

Nod Point of View

If you're up for it, try and have some fun with some kind of Subterranean APC.

Guest Rabbit

I had the feeling that the SubAPC would be mentioned right off the bat. Quite frankly, I have no idea how to animate that. Hah. I might be able to figure out a way to sneak it in though.

Well, you can make a simple model, and when it emerges from the earth, you can make it appear section by section. But that would take longer than to record the rest of the episode :P

For Nod units, how about a Flame Tank and the return of the Stealth Tank and Artillery?

I remember Cabal having some pretty sinister laughs during Firestorm. Could be of atmospheric use.

For the next episode, how about this proposed scenario:

GDI will make espionage at a NOD communications base and will have an spy engineer use a shovel and cut the communications line. Later Kane will find out the communications are gone and then a new screen came out with a Rick Roll by GDI. What happens next? Commander McNeil and his remaining GDI forces will launch the attack on Nod's main bases with a Mammoth Mark II.

Does everything need to have a Rickroll?

Cutting communications with a shovel FTW

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, I really like the shovel bit, I'm throwing that in.

Seriously? I didn't think it sounded like a very good joke and it is based on current events, meaning it won't even make sense a year from now.

I suppose if you implement it well, it will still work though...

After watching Tiberium Legos S03E04, now I wonder if the following will happen:

- Kane and Nod will recover the Tacitus first before GDI does.

- Kane and Nod will attempt to stop and re-control Cabal.

- GDI gets to destroy the Stealth Tank detected with a Mobile Sensor Array vehicle.

- GDI attacks Kane's hideout, McNeil kills Kane and recover the Tacitus (don't know which weapon would McNeil use to kill Kane but definitely not a shovel :P )

Edited by zocom7

Guest Rabbit
Seriously? I didn't think it sounded like a very good joke and it is based on current events, meaning it won't even make sense a year from now.

I suppose if you implement it well, it will still work though...

I have a way of putting this together to allow for inside and surface humor.

I still miss Slavic in this whole story.

(don't know which weapon would McNeil use to kill Kane but definitely not a shovel :P )

:haha: Why not? Kane survived the fight anyway.

Hey, Zee? How are you going to start S03E06? In S01E06 you only showed yourself, and in S02E06 you introduced Sonic, Luk3us and Saracen/King. What's next?