Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos: Season 3 - Episode 4

Guest Rabbit

Finally, the series continues with the latest instalment of Tiberium Legos, after a long wait and a small teaser. You can now see how the third season plays out, as Kane and the Mutants now bid an uneasy alliance against the GDI forces, in their attempt to recover the mysterious Tacitus.

You can also catch up on the rest of season 3, or you can see how these videos are made in the Tiberium Legos forum.

I have missed these :)

Good work.

Hunter Seekers FTW.

I wonder where Slavic went... You could put one of those werewolf heads on him :D

Yay you're back! Hunter Seekers are retarded... they are definitely the worst part of Tiberian Sun.

Kane definitely was "dead" in Firestorm...

You are forgetting one thing - TibLegos were never made to fully follow the canon story.

I only wonder how will this play out until the end of the season... Two more episodes to go, but the story seems to be... cruising in it passivity.

I really liked all of the camera angles in this episode. :thumbsup:

Yay you're back! Hunter Seekers are retarded... they are definitely the worst part of Tiberian Sun.

And yet they are an important aspect of the character of the game ;o

I remember those things, seriously annoying.

Btw, good work, Zee. Mobile Stealth Generator, Cyborg Reaper, Hover MLRS and Hunter Seeker are some of the new good units shown in the episode as well as a Gun Turret and Laser structure.

This is the longest Tiberium Legos episode of the series, with a much better quality. :)

Some points here:

1. Why wasn't Kane wearing a mask? In episode two of the same season, he did wear it.

2. The Titan still looks like the same Titan from the previous clip. It was meant to be a tall unit.

3. The Hover MLRS was supposed to be firing multiple rockets at once, yet it doesn't instantly kill infantry in just one turn, like in Tsun.

4. Was the female mutant Umagon or someone else? How come she wasn't killed at around 7:15 of the video?

5. Didn't you promise for a full widescreen version, Zee? It's still full screen.

6. Firestorm already? Kane hasn't been killed yet. What would Kane do if Cabal is out of control? Send in LEGION? :P

Edited by zocom7

5. Didn't you promise for a full widescreen version, Zee? It's still full screen.

Short answer. We are working on solving that.

Guest Rabbit
Some points here:

1. Why wasn't Kane wearing a mask? In episode two of the same season, he did wear it.

2. The Titan still looks like the same Titan from the previous clip. It was meant to be a tall unit.

3. The Hover MLRS was supposed to be firing multiple rockets at once, yet it doesn't instantly kill infantry in just one turn, like in Tsun.

4. Was the female mutant Umagon or someone else? How come she wasn't killed at around 7:15 of the video?

6. Firestorm already? Kane hasn't been killed yet. What would Kane do if Cabal is out of control? Send in LEGION? :P

1 - Well, I forgot about Kane's mask, quite honestly.

2 - Again, as stated in other threads time and time again, some of the novelty is making my units look cheaply designed. Also, the Titan was not a focal point in this episode.

3 - ...really? Come on, now you're just pointing out little technicalities.

4 - Random female. Not important, and she didn't die because, well, she didn't do anything.

5 - Still trying to figure it out, and I didn't "promise" anything. :P

6 - See above. I don't follow the storyline exactly.

5 - Still trying to figure it out, and I didn't "promise" anything. :P

That's fairly easy in WMM. Go to Tools -> Options. Then you'll see something like this below.

You see that the 4:3 option is selected. Change it to 16:9 and you're done.

post-6729-1301982171_thumb.jpg

Guest Rabbit

That's not the problem. The problem is my camera can record in widescreen, but won't let me take pictures in widescreen.

That's really weird. Dig through its menus and the manual.

If not, you can record all that as a video and take screenshots whenever you want. But the problem is that it takes a lot longer...

That's not the problem. The problem is my camera can record in widescreen, but won't let me take pictures in widescreen.

It has to. I can't think of any modern digital camera that doesn't support 16:9 these days. My camera is just simple Sony Cybershot DSC-S2100.

eo4Ug.jpgYWu1Z.jpg

It supports 16:9 for both photos and videos.

What is the brand/model of your camera Zee?

Guest Rabbit

Well, I figured it out. Hah.

I can take widescreen pictures now.

I can take widescreen pictures now.

And now you've already got another joke for the next episode.

"Hey Bob, you're standing off screen, move in closer!"

"I wouldn't be if Zee Hypnotist knew how to take widescreen shots."

* Movie switches to widescreen *

"See?"

:P

Yes I was going to suggest a widescreen joke be thrown in for the next episode ;)

Yes I was going to suggest a widescreen joke be thrown in for the next episode ;)

And a Kane Rick Roll too. :P

And a Kane Rick Roll too. :P

I had such an idea for this April fools, but got in a real hell in real life, so didn't get time.

I reckon we spend waaaaay to much time here.