Luk3us

Welcome to the CNCNZ.com Forums - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome.

:waves:

Hi everybody!  I'm TX.  In some kind of hopeful narcissism, I'm kind of hoping someone might recognise me from about 10 years ago.  I'm THIS TX who made a series of demo videos for CnC3 when it first came out.  I believe I got in touch with CNCNZ back then, but have fallen out of touch with everyone due to, you know, life.  I've just checked my old txdp.co.uk website and found I still have a link to CNCNZ on it.  Ah, the memories.

Anyhoo - I've recently seen the "Rise and Fall of Command & Conquer" on YouTube (haven't we all), and have tracked down a forum thread on this site that is discussing it - before I wade in there with my $0.02 I thought I'd better say hello in here first.... so.... hello, fellow CnC'ers, long time no Scrin see.  TX is back, baby! ;)

2 hours ago, The TX said:

Hi everybody!  I'm TX.  In some kind of hopeful narcissism, I'm kind of hoping someone might recognise me from about 10 years ago.  I'm THIS TX who made a series of demo videos for CnC3 when it first came out.  I believe I got in touch with CNCNZ back then, but have fallen out of touch with everyone due to, you know, life.  I've just checked my old txdp.co.uk website and found I still have a link to CNCNZ on it.  Ah, the memories.

Anyhoo - I've recently seen the "Rise and Fall of Command & Conquer" on YouTube (haven't we all), and have tracked down a forum thread on this site that is discussing it - before I wade in there with my $0.02 I thought I'd better say hello in here first.... so.... hello, fellow CnC'ers, long time no Scrin see.  TX is back, baby! ;)

I remember watching your videos. Man, those videos do not look great today. 

Yeah, pretty low quality by today's standards!

I think I never introduced myself here. I'm TaxOwlbear, C&C enthusiast. :)

Waves...

Yo, all!

Long-time lurker, first time poster. All the C&C games were a massive part of my childhood, and I love that everyone here is still keeping the C&C dream alive. Suddenly got into a bit of a C&C kick lately, so I'm looking into getting into some online matches soon (or at least spectating a bit). Hope to chat to you all soon!

Hello, Dax. Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

Edited by PurpleGaga27

Ahoy!

Hi! My name is Sombrero123.

I love playing RTS games, especially the C&C1.

I think it will be lovely in this forum.

My turn to introduce!

Oi, Oi, Oi my name is LastC, call me Last. 17 Yrs. and still growing desu! :talker:

as you all know I love to watch anime's playing C&C games such as Generals and Red Alert Series and other more strategy games

I'm a bit immature if you ask me ;)

but I'm looking forward to chat with you guys in this community! :D

Oh, I'm a bit of a toxic so please don't mind me spilling some anthrax on some posts :shotdown::flame::banghead:

Btw, I love to share some of my anime's that I recently watch, message me if you want some suggestions :wave:

781582021_YuruCamp.gif.f04ede62645de7b69f56ebeab48742c1.gif

I'm back. For what it's worth. 

Looking forward to the remasters of Tiberian Dawn and Red Alert. 

• Like 1