Plok

Play the C&C 4 Bonus Mission - "Night Moves"

EA has made the Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight prequel mission, called "Night Moves", available to everyone who plays the game. It is accessible through the "PRE-ORDER BONUS - Night Moves" option in the campaign screen.

q0ADQ.jpg

The only technical downside is that people who registered the game after March 2011 may not be able to see the feature. That can be solved by viewing the prepared help thread on the official forums. For more info, check the blog on the official C&C site.

That's nice of them. :) Though I doubt I'll be digging up C&C4 to play it...

That's nice of them. :) Though I doubt I'll be digging up C&C4 to play it...

Exactly my sentiments, someone tell me if they thought it was worth reinstalling for if they do haha.

Exactly my sentiments, someone tell me if they thought it was worth reinstalling for if they do haha.

Meh...

Now it makes their rendition of "special edition" or "pre-order bonus" or "special software content" or whatever they call it worthless anyways. Meh.

I "almost" reinstalled it. Bout 17% before i quit. :)

Emperor: Battle for Dune is good enough for me hahaha.

I bought the game with the bonus mission... :naughty:

Typical of EA to release bonus stuff much later on in a desperate attempt to lure back or keep some players...

Typical of EA to release bonus stuff much later on in a desperate attempt to lure back or keep some players...

Then why didn't they make a special ISO of the TibSun bonus disc??? And I don't remember any such case. This is the first time.

Honestly, I prefer publishers releasing Pre-Order bonuses after some time over them sitting on it forever. Take games like Mass Effect 2 for example, there's bonus equipment for the chars tied to pre-orders, most of the players will never ever see any of that and even the pre-orderers will only have one out of ten parts.

I'm with Golan on this one, its 'fine' to release 'pre-order' specials. Stuff in special editions is a no, no though, I mean if I paid an extra $10 bucks then I should get the good stuff and everyone else can get stuffed. :P At least that's my opinion on such things.

Speaking of Mass Effect 2, if you have a copy of Dragon Age II you can register it at Bioware and you get a free electronic copy of ME2. :)

Then why didn't they make a special ISO of the TibSun bonus disc??? And I don't remember any such case. This is the first time.

I remembered that they made the C&C3 Kane Edition Map Pack free as well. It's along those lines...

Um... so is this an automatic patch when you login?

I don't have the game installed just curious about this feature... is this something I should be downloading in case I ever want to do this in the future or is this a permament official patch?

Since no feedback - I guess nobody here has actually taken up this offer.

Well it can't just magically appear can it?

We must download something to trigger it... it sounds like it's based on your username/registration though.

I think patches were downloaded also "magically". You start the game, log in, it downloads what it needs, you're done.

I played it, but I find it typical that it isn't revealed if the mission (kill kane) is successful. Obviously it is not. But still, it's like "Victory" but kane didn't die.