keithktam

finished nod mission as well, thank god!

yeah, finished nod as well. don't want to brag about the ending, you all know what it was. hmmm, perhaps i should just write a few thought before off again.

the last two missions were , well not hard, but just deeply annoying i guess. i felt like me and Geidion are kids or total losers playing with sand on a beach. you captured some of my detonation devices and i will pay back by taking back some of yours! you know, like the scene in dumb and dumberer, where the two losers at it in the seven eleven store with the fingers......

then the colonel jame's ship, like flying on flames for like, i don''t know some light years, and still flying, yea, very high tec indeed. and it also like to bomb empty ground, may be she hates squirrel, dunno...

and sometime she likes to make it really easy for me, just kinda land on the ground and let me fire at it for like a 5 mins then take off again, may be she was teasing me....

anyway, got that bitch down finally, and also had a few major crashes along the way, so glad it finished, so that my OCD won't force me playing it again, this game post a serious hazard on my life.

i think i will still have it on my pc for a while, cause i finished everything, though only in normal difficulty, i can't get even get to level 12, so i might still stick around with this game for just a little longer trying out the other units and crawlers...

and just a thought right about now...i think they should just release the SDK and let us finish the game in our own terms.

keith

Edited by keithktam

So since you may be the only person here who has it installed - give us a review of the bonus mission now made available.

So since you may be the only person here who has it installed - give us a review of the bonus mission now made available.

do you mean "night move"?? if that the one, yea, i would love to.