Guest Rabbit

Tiberium Legos: Season 3 - Episode 5

Guest Rabbit

Yep! The next episode of Tiberium Legos is out! In this episode, Nod Forces want the Tacitus back, and maybe they can use their new tiberium-based technology to recover it! Will they succeed?

You can also check out the rest of season 3, or you can discuss these videos are made in the Tiberium Legos forum.

But an Artillery can waste a disruptor before FS D:

Aw dang, no APC :(

I love it how you spoofed imbalance towards Nod :D

Nice Disruptor graphics there. A master of CGI you are. ^_^

Guest Rabbit

I considered making the circles move more, but damnit, it was MS Paint. You can't UNDO that many circles.

I love it how you spoofed imbalance towards Nod :D
Totally!

I really liked this one. Made my day with all of the C&C inside jokes. Very funny indeed! Yet another great episode, great job Zee! Keep it up!

Guest Rabbit

I hope you're all happy about how I skirted around actually building a Subterranean APC.

Good job on this episode regardless of my two great ideas finally being put in there. :thumbsup:

I don't see any Subterranean APC in this episode. The things that are new in this clip: Walls, Pavement, Weed Eater, Viseroid, Laser Fence, Distruptor, Artillery, Tiberium Missile, Mobile Sensor Array and Stealth Tank.

However, the screen may be getting wider but this is not yet a full widescreen clip. :mellow:

Edited by zocom7

However, the screen may be getting wider but this is not yet a full widescreen clip. :mellow:

Yeah I noticed that. The original WMV file Zee sent to me is perfect. Its in 16:9. Here's the file properties...

WWpza.png

So something during the upload/processing on YouTube's side caused it squeeze just a bit.

Guest Rabbit

Next time I'll try an AVI file.

From 720*480 to 525*355?

Next time try making a real widescreen resolution like 1280*720, might work then

Very nice episode!

But Zee Hypnotist, isn't it easier to use lego bricks for the walls instead of plasticine?

From 720*480 to 525*355?

Next time try making a real widescreen resolution like 1280*720, might work then

Yeah I think your on the right track there. The opening part of the video with the C&C logos and CNCNZ.com logo (called the CNCNZ.com Splash) was created at 1920 x 1080. So when Zee takes all the photos he should resized them to 1920 x 1080 to match. Here's the file properties of original CNCNZ.com Splash video...

yMHbf.png

When uploaded to YouTube it in full frame 16:9, and right up to 1080p HD.

Zee it might also help if you updated to the most recent version of Windows Movie Maker. Go to http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials and click on the blue Download now button. Not sure what Windows version your using but I think the latest Windows Movie Maker can run on Win7/Vista/XP.

So its not the file type (WMV or AVI), its simply the resolutions of the source images.

This page here http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...12&hl=en-US explains a lot about optimizing the video.

Zee it might also help if you updated to the most recent version of Windows Movie Maker. Go to http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials and click on the blue Download now button. Not sure what Windows version your using but I think the latest Windows Movie Maker can run on Win7/Vista/XP.

Sonic, Windows Live Movie Maker doesn't work on XP. It's a Vista/7 exclusive. Look it up on Wikipedia.

The only exit might be in Adobe Premiere Pro. But you need to pay for it :(

Well I have no idea what version of Windows Zee is using.

Regardless of that. Its all about the getting the source material up to scratch before compiling the final video. And ensuring the settings in Windows Movie Maker are correct of course.

But it all might work on XP WMM if images are widescreen as well.

Guest Rabbit

I used Vista for this version. My newest intention is to use a completely different video maker for the final stages of my next video, simply out of an obvious need to switch to better software. I plan on using Magix movie maker.

I plan on using Magix movie maker.

You're not paying for the full version, are you?

out of an obvious need to switch to better software.

And an upgrade from MS Paint as well? :P

Guest Rabbit

I have the download version of Magix Edit Pro 15.

And an upgrade from MS Paint as well? :P

Sssh, Paint makes any picture an instant classic.

Sssh, Paint makes any picture an instant classic.

Not in a video though...

Not in a video though...

This is a stopmotion video, you can't really compare it to a normal one.

I saw my name. :D

Nice video. I have one question though, when the Visceroid kills the tank while attacking the Nod base, did you build a turret?

Guest Rabbit

I didn't build it. Nod did.