Sign in to follow this  

links to zero hour (the game it self)?

hello guys

I need you to provide me with a good version of zero hour with generals of-course

um really tired of searching

most important thing is the TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES message ,I need a version without this message

PS:um running windows 7 32bit

Guest Rabbit

Are you referring to downloading Generals and Zero Hour?

I can give you some perfectly good links of where to buy the game legally, but if you're referring to downloading, we can't help you here. :snooty:

sorry..

I thought i can get it illegally..

but why not give me the legal one's

Edited by 987123

but why not give me the legal one's

You can hardly find a person who is willing to give his legit copy of Gens/ZH away (there are many Generals fans here), especially to a newcomer (no offense, but everyone has to gain other members' trust over here.)

Guest Rabbit

Here's a tip 987123.

Realistically, rules mandate that I basically ban you for even starting this discussion. However, I'm going to be a nice guy:

Here is a list of all the places you can buy The First Decade online. It has EVERY Command and Conquer game, including Generals and Zero Hour. It's a great deal, you get a lot of games for a little bit of money. If I'm not mistaken, you can also still purchase this game in any local game store, or even some brand stores like Target, Walmart, but I'm not exactly sure where you would buy them in the country you're located.

If you need Generals and Zero Hour without wanting the other games, it's going to be a little more expensive, for whatever reason, but you can take a look here. I believe some game stores still sell this.

In any case, I hope you find your game alright, it's not too hard to drop a couple dollars (Or even fewer New Shekels in your case). Unfortunately, I can't help you more than that, and I have to close this discussion.