Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ninja Master.

Verses

Guest Ninja Master.

These are for Yuris Revenge

In warheads what do each one of the % stand for in verses?

Is it possible to make black eagles Lunch a pack of missile at a target like they do in generals. ie they fly in and without any fancy manuevers that they normally do, they release say.......6 missiles, then contenue for a while then turn in a semi circle and go back home. (they would normaly stop, lunch a missile, then back up and go home) Also is it possible to make them automatically attack air craft/vehicles, when the enemy gets to close to the Airforce Command HQ.

Thanks

The percent modifies the damage. The first three are used for infantry. The levels are none, flak, plate. The next three are used for vehicles. There's light, medium, and heavy. The next thre are buildings. Wood, steel, and concrete. The last two are special armors. They're used for spawned units/weapons and terror drones, I think. They're called Special1 and Special2. Now for the technical aspect.

If you have a weapon that does 100 damage and has 100%,100%,100%,50%,50%,50%,25%,25%,25%,100%,100%, then you'd do 100 points of damage to all infantry, 50 points to vehicles, 25 points to all buildings, and 100 points to everything else. Fairly simple.

As for more missiles, just clone the existing weapon and set it to shoot in a set of six. Just give that weapon to the Black Eagle.

As for protecting the the Air Force Command, I think you just need to give them a guard range.

Guest Ninja Master,

I don't think you understand what I mean, I know how to make it shoot 6 missiles, but how do you make it release them in rappid succesion (burst them out like in Generals) without any fancy manuevers that they normally do, they release say.......6 missiles, then contenue for a while then turn in a semi circle and go back home. (they would normaly stop, lunch a missile, then back up and go home)

Thanks

Guest Ninja Master,

I don't think you understand what I mean, I know how to make it shoot 6 missiles, but how do you make it release them in rappid succesion (burst them out like in Generals) without any fancy manuevers that they normally do, they release say.......6 missiles, then contenue for a while then turn in a semi circle and go back home. (they would normaly stop, lunch a missile, then back up and go home)

Thanks