Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbit

Suggestions for Season 4

Guest Rabbit

In this thread, I'd like to hear some suggestions you'd like to see in future episodes for Season 4 of Tiberium Legos. As you can well imagine, I'm heading into the realm of Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. So, if there's any units you want to see, any type of storyline, or any minor conversation, feel free to post about it here.

KK3ct.png

Oh, I'd love to see a park gardener accidentally cutting off one of these projection panels of a Mirage tank when pruning the trees :P

Well in Season 4, the Soviets retaliate against the Allies with Yuri and Romanov as leaders. Since Tanya is returning, have General Carville and Lt. Eva lead the Allies.

I don't know if you will attempt to create this scenario in S4E01, the Soviets attacked the Statue of Liberty with the Allies defenses all down when the Allies did not realize that the Soviet made their own redemption.

Guest Rabbit

You're literally telling me the actual storyline of the game. I meant specific things you'd like to see other than just a broad spectrum of how I'm probably already going to make the series run.

Boobs.

Take inspiration from Red Alert 3. :)

Mind control, always leads to amusing situations.

Oh, I'd love to see a park gardener accidentally cutting off one of these projection panels of a Mirage tank when pruning the trees :P

Brilliant! Where do you get these ideas? :o

Boobs.

Take inspiration from Red Alert 3. :P

Boobs in Lego? WTF?

Boobs in Lego? WTF?

For the sake of all that is sane, I'm assuming he was joking.

A massive and fanatical Soviet conscript rush could be interesting if they all die since they're so weak in the game.

Try to give the Allied infantry the ability to fortify themselves on the spot like in the game.

Maybe some civilian-based chaos would be in order during a mission?

You know it would be interesting beginig, when Tanya is on the beach, drinking cold cola, when suddenly a soviet dreadnoghut fires and she jumps into the water, then she comes out with the pistol and bomb and the saying That one will go up real good!! And for the begining the hell march 2 song starts playing

3 Overpowering dogs on Red Alert 2 versus paradrops..

Guest Rabbit

Conveniently, I have attack dogs.

I'm also waiting for newer lego guns to come in the mail. :)

What did you order? :D

New guns are better.

Boobs.

Take inspiration from Red Alert 3. :)

Are you being ridiculous? No Lego people are sexy or are meant to show these sort of stuff.

Guest Rabbit

Click the pictures for alternate views.

AK_Simple.gif

6 AK-47's - For Soviets

Bazooka_Simple.gif

1 Black Bazooka - For deployed GGI

1 Silver Bazooka - For Flak Trooper

HCSR_Simple.gif

1 big Sniper Rifle

Combat_LMG_Simple.gif

2 Light Machine Guns - For Deployed GI's

AC8_Simple.gif

2 Tan-colored Rifles - For Navy Seals

M1911_Simple.gif

2 M9's - For Tanya

And lastly...

M41A_Pulse_Rifle_Simple.gif

6 of these bad boys in silver, for some future GDI Soldiers.

How exactly are you going to reinforce Soviet troopers? Are you going to switch allegiance of some black "goodguy" troopers to compensate the now large Allied scum army?

Guest Rabbit

I'm trying to figure that one out myself. I don't really have a good answer yet.

Hey zee, you know whom you should call? SABERSCORPION!!!! He hase made lego characters from star wars, halo left4dead, man even for masseffect!!! Go check his page you'll be in shock

Guest Rabbit

No way. He charges you just to download pdf instructions on the simplest of designs. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Hi Zee! Here's some of my suggestions to help you in your awesome project. I hope its constructive and hopefully you may take some of the ideas into consideration!!! :D

• Perhaps you can play with the color scheme during the post-video filming process, make it brighter, colorful with bright and loud colors, (high contrast maybe?) and cheery... a way to make a parody of RA2/YR genre! And have some of the characters yelling why is the scene so friggin bright!!!~
  • The very thought of Romanov playing with the toy rocket on the moon mission cutscene still huants me to this day, if somehow you can manipulate this scene in a lego-ish way in one of the episodes, I'm sold!
  • Though this is a tribute to C&C franchise, maybe some random easter eggs in selected scenes of various episodes can feature something absolute newly random and non-C&C related, like a meme or something.
  • A new improvement to C&C Legos videos which I think could lift this series to a new level, background! Colored/printed background wallpapers/papers which can be cheap and cost effective could enhance the episodes instead of the generic Zee's room background. :D
  • Though Kane was never in RA2 and YR setting, a random appearance of Kane in some key scenes could be a bonus and fun. I am suggesting featuring Kane Lego appearing observing the scenes. he need not be the center of attention, or talk, just happen to walk past, standing some distance away watching, observing, scheming, like how G-Man did in the Half-Life Franchise, thus hinting to the audiences that perhaps in this C&C Legos saga, Kane actually may have something to do with the series indirectly or whatever.
  • Do you need a 10-20 seconds introduction animation video sequences update (asking about the starting scenes of the C&C franchise, CNCNZ logo, C&C Legos)?? I am having an idea... *bright light bulb appears above Malevolence's head* I was having an idea of working out a refreshed short sequence in a more professional way, as seen in trailers or movies...you know what I mean? Hope that helps!
  • I actually tried something random, still pretty amatuerish in flash format, maybe with some sound effects and the tesla effect added on the green words could recreate the nostalgia original RA2 trailer thing all of you probably seen it before. In addition I don't think it'll be called tiberium legos so here's my amatuerish take/prediction of how it will be like...probably called Legos Alert or something, my random guess, the fact that the last part where the logo deliberately flashes around hints the similar concept seen in Kane's Wrath trailers and RA3 trailers. Of course all these are just my interpretation in pure randomness, I hope you like it and possibly may adopt some ideas from there! Hope this helps, and best of luck! :D

Check the link below.

http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1306153573

Edited by Malevolence

I'm keen to see how you do you Yuri as a Lego figurine, especially with his funky head piece.

I'm keen to see how you do you Yuri as a Lego figurine, especially with his funky head piece.

And I wonder will we get to see the cloudy effects of the Psychic Dominator's weapon been unleashed! Be warn of Yuri... heh heh! :D

Perhaps some cotton with a printout of Yuri's face, or cotton with post-video editing effects by inserting Yuri's face.

Edited by Malevolence

Probably the same way he did Kane:

LegoHead.jpg

(Not saying you're lazy or anything, Zee, oh wait... yes I am! :P )

Probably the same way he did Kane:

LegoHead.jpg

(Not saying you're lazy or anything, Zee, oh wait... yes I am! :P )

Remember the sub-APC idea? ^_^

Anyway, can't have a Red Alert 2 universe without Desolators now can ya? It would be very cool to see a Desolator in his deployed state.

Guest Rabbit

To answer most of the points I've seen...

@Malevolence

As for the color scheme itself of the surroundings and what not, I don't want to make too many changes. Reason being, it's a novelty in short bursts, but it would be too much of a distraction, and frankly, I don't think people would get the joke too easily.

As for the backrounds, in the form of wallpapers and what not, that's a brilliant idea, but one I'm not sure how to pull off. Realistically, it would only be a change in color, and I'd have to see if I can do this in a reasonable sense.

Kane... might show up. No guarantees though, I'd have to work him into the storyline somehow, and I'm not sure that's really necessary.

You're right about the opening animation, though, at this point, I think Sonic and I have sort of put to rest the name of the series at plain Tiberium Legos. Sure, Red Alego was an interesting name, but Tiberium Legos: Red Alert or Tiberium Legos: Red Alego sounds just fine. As for the different intro, that's less of my call, we need a CNCNZ logo on the front of it, and Sonic would be the one to ask that. In all honesty, I think a quick 5-10 seconds is fine though, because people already know who's proudly presenting the series. Maybe something like that would be good for the first episode of the season alone.

@ Sonic and Nmenth

I'm not sure how I'll put together the Yuri character. I'm trying to get purple pants on Ebay. I probably have to build a headpiece out of clay. :P

LegoHead.jpg

No, that was just genius. If you try hard, you die hard, or something among those lines.