Guest Rabbit

Episode Building

Guest Rabbit

So far, I've built a pillbox with brown sandbags. It looks somewhat like the real deal, but I'll be making some modifications on the inside to cover up the obvious holes.

rW1ag.jpg

jDiBi.jpg

Here's an Allied GI sitting next to the pillbox.

The GI's sandbags look too high, you should have only two layers and make him sitting inside (or put his legs on backwards so he can kneel).

Guest Rabbit

Yeah, it felt a little weird to me, too. I'm really waiting to get the lego machine gun he'll be holding.

LOL, you put a horse in these shots XD

You might also want to leave less space between the sandbags. It'll look better.

By the way , what allied or soviet tanks will be in season 4 ? Maybe robot tank(allies), V3 rocket(soviets), or maybe even from yuris revenge like magnetron? Please tell!!!

So far, I've built a pillbox with brown sandbags. It looks somewhat like the real deal, but I'll be making some modifications on the inside to cover up the obvious holes.

Here's an Allied GI sitting next to the pillbox.

Honestly, that looks amazing :)

Guest Rabbit

By the way , what allied or soviet tanks will be in season 4 ? Maybe robot tank(allies), V3 rocket(soviets), or maybe even from yuris revenge like magnetron? Please tell!!!

Honestly, I'll just be pushing tanks in as the series goes along. I can only say I'll be trying to get as many out as possible.

On another note, I'm going to make some episodes more vehicle-oriented. It seems kind of silly that in the third season, I built elaborate tanks and then used them for only five seconds at most.

Guest Rabbit

Current cast of Allied Characters:

WMs7a.jpg

Guess who is who? :D

Guess who is who? :D

Ooh! Ooh! I totally got this one!

Truth.jpg

Guest Rabbit

You got me cracking up over here. :lol:

If Tanya is in Red Alego 2, where's Boris? Maybe if there will be an episode of a major matchup between Tanya, Boris and Yuri. B)

If Tanya is in Red Alego 2, where's Boris? Maybe if there will be an episode of a major matchup between Tanya, Boris and Yuri. B)

Boris should come later. He came in Yuri's Revenge, remember?

Think how turi will look in Read alego 2 and yuris revenge. I think this will be cool. BTW send more pictures please or make a trailer to see them in action. :-)))))

Guest Rabbit

Sorry, but as of now, I'm working on another project for CNCNZ that takes priority. I'll get to the 4th season in due time, probably later this week. :)

Guest Stevie_K

Mind elaborating a bit there Zee? :P

Mind elaborating a bit there Zee? :P

I'm guessing the answer is "not yet", considering he didn't say what all of this was about :P

I think it has something to do with this:

And I guess it ok to say this. Zee and I have briefly tossed around the idea of bringing back the LiveWire/Rewind concept. Nothing is set in stone just yet, but Zee has shown me some cool green screen tricks he can do. But that's about as far as we have gotten on that project.

A quick question for our favorite Hypnotist:

What is the duration time of each picture in your new frame rate? You know... how long is a picture displayed before moving on to another in order to form an elegant move (of the arm or something)?

Guest Rabbit

Well, I've switched the frame rate to 12 frames per second... so each frame will be showing for a little under a 10th of a second.

So, if you're still using Windows Movie Maker, how did you get such a small picture duration? In the Preferences tab, the lowest setting is 0.125 seconds. Which isn't enough to get such a smooth animation as yours. I'm happily waiting for you to prove me wrong. :doh:

Guest Rabbit

What kinda windows are you running? The preferences tab, in any case, will not allow you to make it a shorter time period, however, in vista or newer, when you zoom all the way in on individual photos in the timeline, you can shrink their time to .07 (rounded up from .065, which is what it really is) seconds.

Guest Rabbit

Quick update. At 1,183 pictures, I'm done with the photographic stage of the first episode.

Quick update. At 1,183 pictures, I'm done with the photographic stage of the first episode.

Can't wait, keep it up! thumbsup.gif

Guest Rabbit

qa8L8.jpg

Here's a new addition. Or, rather, two new additions!

For one, the obvious building in the center. Guess what it is?

Also, check out the sweet new surface! A table! How about THAT!